• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Parasoul Cosplay by LittleMissKoko

LittleMissKoko

Princess Parasoul
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
So, some of you guys have already seen this but due to the site crashing I figured that I would reupload what I could for you guys. Currently my laptop (which has all of my cosplay stuff on it) isn't working right now so it's just going to take me a little bit to put up all the stuff I have again. For now, here's a picture of the cosplay! Enjoy and if you want to check out anything I'm working on you can follow me on tumblr or on facebook. Just go to my profile to find everything~!

Attachments

• 532760_10151425115013651_1621086107_n.jpg
    532760_10151425115013651_1621086107_n.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 5,427
Welcome back

That's pretty neat! Nice work.

I want a Krieg umbrella now.

All Prasoul's cosplay is bad. Because no one can look as great as goddess. I mean it.

All Prasoul's cosplay is bad. Because no one can look as great as goddess. I mean it.

Except LMK.

Reactions: LittleMissKoko
idk, she did a really good annie cosplay.

Last edited:
Reactions: gllt and evilben

I know Prasoul is pretty hot, but that's not what this thread is about.
LMK did a Parasoul cosplay, and she did a good job. She'd never be as hot as Prasoul, let's be real.

I think LMK is a very pretty person who did a fantastic job at her Parasoul cosplay.
Whether she matches the actual Parasoul or not is not the point, but rather how she captures the spirit of her well enough, and I believe she does that quite fine.

So bravo to her.

Oh boy, Koko's baaaaaack.

DARLING <3

Haha stay trill bae stay trill.

Oh shizz, you're back on this site? Awesome.

Hey sorry it's taken me absurdly long to respond to everyone. (Finally just fixed my computer situation) .
@Makross Thanks. Glad to be back.
@Captain Murasa Thank you so much!
@Grimmhart They're actually pretty easy to make if you don't mind putting some effort in.
@Zeriam @Vladislav_Paizis @Grimmhart and @alxreaper Thanks for sticking up for me!
@alxreaper I've never done an Annie cosplay. You might be confusing me with another cosplayer.
@thedoctor2112 Thank you!
@DDB Back and ready to show more cosplay pics!
@keninblack <3
@Uzumakihero Back and staying haha.
@Mistakn I'd say you can blame genetics and biology for that one.

Aww well hope to catch ya at something then! :)

@alxreaper I've never done an Annie cosplay. You might be confusing me with another cosplayer.
it was a joke, i was refering to parasoul the character cosplaying annie, and that i was taking what he said "All Prasoul's cosplay is bad" in a unintended way.
exsample: evo prize envolope.
tumblr_m6tmttuqWy1rstxq9o8_1280.jpg

Haha Annie would be cool but I'm currently working on Cammy White from Street Fighter.
I am not gonna say I eagerly await this.... but I eagerly await this.

Oh hey she's back! Welcome back!

The answer is yes.