• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows PC Danisen League

Get in the chat people
:c
This rank aint gonna neg itself

Reactions: Sleepywood
1st dan match Duck vs Pickles 2-0

I'd be willing to experiment with Brazil connection maybe??

Its just tough with certain parts of the US. Its up to you but I'd have to cut you if multiple connection issues take place.

South America/Brazil has a very strong scene though, would love to see them start up something similar! The weekly ranbats they run seem to do the trick doe.

Don't worry, if something happens about the connection I will leave.

Silent Dolphin
Ms. Fortune / Fukua / Parasoul

Also, I'm hanging in the steam group chat if anyone wants to do denisen matches.

Last edited:
Reactions: keninblack
1st Dan Match: Yummy Bubbles wins against Stuff | Stuff | Stuff | Stuff 2-0

First Dan match mpgame vs Yummy bubbles 2-0
mpgame vs Fakeangle 2-1

I went ahead and made a spreadsheet to keep track of things. Don't hate me Ken (spreadsheets too good).

I can add you to the list of people who can edit, though, so you can update the spreadsheet (or copy paste and make your own =P).

I went ahead and made a spreadsheet to keep track of things. Don't hate me Ken (spreadsheets too good).

I can add you to the list of people who can edit, though, so you can update the spreadsheet (or copy paste and make your own =P).

You're probably the 3rd person to do this but thanks xD

Super Milk Chan!
Peacock/BigBand

Serious Eagle Corporations

Painwheel Enterprises
Fukua Industries

1st Dan Match:

D-Money 2-1 Yummy Bubbles

1st Dan Match: Yummy Bubbles wins against Trainedbydeath 2-1

1st Dan Silent Dolphin 2-0 vs Trainedbydeath