• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Peacock's c.HP hair color change

Swiftfox-Dash

The one... the only
Reaction score
PSN
TJgamer22
Peacock Cerebella
@Mike_Z
I don't think this is intentional but whenever Peacock does her c.HP a part of her hair changes colors after the shotgun blast. This seems to be the case with all of her colors. I actually noticed this a long while back when I used her light blue color a lot (#18) as it was quite noticeable. I was meaning to mention it before but I guess it has been slipping my mind until now, oops. That might be because I've been using her purple palette mainly as of recent and in that one her hair change is just a different shade of purple so I didn't notice it as often.

I can't seem to find the frame your talking about.
Could you post a screen shot? I'm using color #18 but it all seems to stay the same.

upload_2015-2-10_20-2-19.png

Here, this should work. Her hair turns orange after the blast.

Reactions: SmashBlade
More examples:
94V4l4D.jpg

There's a harsh highlight that follows the shotgun blast that lasts 4 frames, from crouchhk06_peacock_1p to crouchhk09_peacock_1p (in the "c.HK+HP" folder in the DAC)