• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pointless training thread

agent13

h. osiris spiral is dumb
Reaction score
PSN
Rawalpindiblues
Parasoul Eliza Valentine
So, since i'm going to be moving back to toronto shortly i really need to step up my game, so i'm going to write this thread in order to do so

Double
  • For some reason i don't understand how to do a barrel loop at all but i have luger combos and good ones in the corner
  • Air throw resets need to be worked on other than s.hk to air throw
  • Start using cilia slide into catheads, a good player will murder me for using bomber into catheads
  • If using parasoul and I need to dhc into catheads stop using bikes and use sniper instead
  • I need to stop trolling fortune players by using the fridge on her head constantly, even though fridge into catheads is hilarious when dealing with a fortune player who doesn't know what they're doing
Big Band
  • Good god i need to learn some bnbs because mine are awful
  • He has a dp and a parry, use it
  • cymbal clash does not work on smart players
  • use j.hk more
  • Doing his taunt on a ps3 pad is hard

Parasoul
  • Find optimized combos and better resets(current ones are mediocre and hard to get combos off of)
  • try to not to crack when you have to deal with big cock/fuk u cock
  • have a better understanding of the peacock spam pattern
Val
  • Vial gimmicks only get you so far
  • Start doing low mix-ups and stop relying on mortuary drop
  • Get better at using counter venom and try to see if you can learn any combos off of it
Eliza:
  • I still need to get her, hopefully this week i can try her

Oh my god bella is dumb, cr.mk into grabbag is godlike

Progress i guess

• Well, my big band combos are going awful considering i just basically use him as a filler since catheads with giant step is really really hard to deal with
  • i really hope someone for the love of god can teach me barrel loops because i found out how to do the barrel cross up and do some really fun luger combos(idk)
  • I also need to find a good peacock player to teach me how to deal with the spam pattern
  • BAH