• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

Yeah, just give me a second to get my Slowpoke.

EDIT: I'm ready.

Yeah, chose the name off the top of my head. :/

Just a reminder to people during this week that will no doubt be filled with even more blurry, out of focus shots of "leaked mega-evolutions" than it already is.
1416194108902.jpg

At this rate it's gonna just be better to wait till Friday rather than bother to sift through the mountains of photoshop bullshit that are flooding the internet.

So remember the FFA thing that I mentioned on this thread?

Apparently, Parabolic Charge is super OP in an FFA setup, because it hits all three of your opponents, and then drains ALL of their health, healing you up to three times in one go. That unofficial Free For All meta, though.

Thanks Gamefreak, rub salt in my wound that was caused by freakin nerds plundering the GameStop so there where no codes 2 days after the event started by giving Mega-Diancie a fucking sword. You bastards.

Yup. Living way to far from a store or get unlucky the place you live in have many diehard Pokémon fans.
I thought where I lived there were a pretty good chance I could get one becous I know NO ONE who has the latest pokemon game (or 3DS). Or well, I never knew thoese who lived in that city where the specific game store that gave out the codes was in.

And worse is the whole region locked thing. There are people giving out NA codes (sure you gotta be fast). Heck, I have seen someone giving over 30 Diancie codes on Reddit. But never a singel EU code. Why o why didn't they just Wi-Fi event it ;(

It will eventually be a Wi-Fi Event anyway, that's what I'm telling myself. I missed so many Event-Pokémon but all of them eventually got a pretty good release, Wi-Fi, Dreamworld, whatever. So I will get this thing eventually, if not a friend of mine just has two and gives me one.

But, that serial code-thing is major bullshit and needs to die. Seriously. The first thing I had was that Charizard-thing. I have dozens of Charizards, but I wanted to see if some codes where left after a week. Of course there weren’t any left.

Then, Diancie. I don’t really want that thing since it looks too cute and pink and stuff (now I see the video where it's a major sword-fighting badass, thanks again GameFreak) so I didn’t go the first day. I was near the Gamestop 2 days afterwards, and thought I try my luck. And, of course, all gone. I had a nice chat with the GameStop-employee and he was so angry about the whole serial code-thing.

With the module thing, everyone could come there during the time the event was running and get the Pokémon, cool and calm, have a nice chat with the employees and all that good things. Now they have dozens of people (nasty people) standing in front of the door at morning the day the event starts, waiting for the shop to open, and plunder the codes. They try to give out only one at a time, but even then they are gone the next day. And then come the drama queens who think they deserve this code and start talking shit in the shop while children are there and stuff.

I guess this code thing is much easier for GameFreak/Nintendo, but god it sucks. And I hope it's gone when the next generation of Pokémon games comes along.

Reactions: Metafogos
tumblr_nf97a8X4WT1rpn9eno1_1280.jpg

*Sounds of professors yelling in the distance*

"WHAT DID WE SAY ABOUT THERE BEING A TIME AND PLACE FOR EVERYTHING, WOMAAAAAAAAAAAAAN????"

Reactions: Detective Q
Looks like she is acctually outside (Lilycove?). You usually don't have a flowerbed indoors!

Yeah that's definitely an exterior shot.

Here's that new form of Hoopa. At least I think it is?
FPeGofn.png

Here's that new form of Hoopa. At least I think it is?
FPeGofn.png

If that's Hoopa's new form, then Hoopa be on them roids real hard.

I actually find the form really funny, because it looks like those floating arms are supposed to go in those adjacent holes. So I'm imagining if they were placed there, but weren't any longer than they are now. Now imagine that walking down the street.

So it looks like Cosplay Pikachu is getting the hidden ability Lightning Rod and three perfect IV's when you get him. (Which I believe is around level 25 when you can get into the contest). It doesn't have volt tackle on it when you first get, but nobody seems to have checked if it can learn it from the move tutor.

Also, apparently Pikachu has been given out with the move fly before? I just discovered that Pikachu has like a million event only moves.

Dat move description for Hoopa-form's Hyperspace Fury.
Using its many arms, the user unleashes a barrage of attacks that ignore the effects of moves like Protect and Detect. This attack lowers the user’s Defense.
tumblr_n3wjqmw1wi1qj5jqso2_500.gif

So it looks like Cosplay Pikachu is getting the hidden ability Lightning Rod and three perfect IV's when you get him. (Which I believe is around level 25 when you can get into the contest). It doesn't have volt tackle on it when you first get, but nobody seems to have checked if it can learn it from the move tutor.

Also, apparently Pikachu has been given out with the move fly before? I just discovered that Pikachu has like a million event only moves.

Well...

In Serebii event database:

http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/025.shtml

And in Pokewalker (pokémon HG/SS), the Yellow Forest...:

http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/pokewalker-area.shtml#yellowforest

Ah, but there basically Japan-only at this point. You can't transfer Pikachus over that have surf or fly from games past Black and White I believe, because they were TM moves.

Ah, but there basically Japan-only at this point. You can't transfer Pikachus over that have surf or fly from games past Black and White I believe, because they were TM moves.

Yes... you are correct....

To pass to BW, we need delete all HM moves... and Surf/Fly...

Great!!! We can get Steelixlite in ORAS. And can Get Deoxys as a no-event pokémon!!!!!

(I will play 4 times to get 4 deoxys to get all the forms :D)

The other three moves it has are just there because hacking, and it can't actually learn or use them. Thousand Waves and Thousand Arrows are theorized to be new moves exclusive to Zygarde.

Reactions: Detective Q
I really like that the Demo doesn't have a limited number of times you can play it, so you can just keep getting yourself nice things by going back over and over again.

Man that new form of Hoopa is awesome! His special-move is very cool, I like how it's animated, even with the little detail at the end, Hoopa looking through one of the portals, laughing at the enemy.

Oh crap I need to camp in front of the stupid GameStop to get this damn thing, don't I? Shit...

Man that new form of Hoopa is awesome! His special-move is very cool, I like how it's animated, even with the little detail at the end, Hoopa looking through one of the portals, laughing at the enemy.

Oh crap I need to camp in front of the stupid GameStop to get this damn thing, don't I? Shit...
The datamines for the full game seem to suggest that both Hoopa and Volcanion will be Event Pokemon... so yep, better get your tent ready.

Bring some marshmellows and a thermos. And a douchey acoustic guitar to play campfire songs with.

I will bring fucking rings to create portals which can travel trough space and time, that's what I'm going to do! I'm going full Hoopa on these fools and grab me a damn code!

The datamines for the full game seem to suggest that both Hoopa and Volcanion will be Event Pokemon... so yep, better get your tent ready.

I thought so, they where Event-Pokémon back in X&Y too. Volcanion triggers something at the Power Plant and Hoopa triggers something in the Magnum Opus Palace. So it's no surprise to me that you can't just catch them. But since the portals are a big thing in AS and OR, maybe we get this beast sooner than later. And someone will have a code for me somewhere, even if I need to trade some Event-Pokémon in for it.

I guess everyone is playing Pokémon ORAS now (except me and probably Detective Q) soo the thread will be mine and mine only for a short while.

It's very lonely!

One more not playing....

Waiting....

Welp, I was gonna hop on Showdown and try out a new RU team, but it looks like somebody goofed, and the lower tier Pokemon that got Mega Evolutions are able to use them in their X/Y tiers. So now threats like M-Beedrill, M-Gallade, M-Sceptile, and M-Lopunny are running rampant across the lower tiers.
tumblr_m8q7ofOvGB1r4hk1vo1_400.gif

They'll probably be gone in a couple of days, but nobody seriously thought about this?

I'm not playing ORAS either. My birthday is next Friday so I've been waiting on buying new stuff (except Eightysixed shirts, had to get those myself)

Let's go.

VpK9FQF.jpg

Last edited:
OH GOD THE INTRO OF THIS GAME IS A NOSTALGIA EJACULATION.