• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

I said that, and it seems to be true in the official nintendo america videos. But these are from a Korean site so it doesn't seem like the same deal. Still possible!

I personally like the designs for both of them. Slowbro took a little while to grow on me, but it makes sense with shell armor. He's also super bulky so this just works. The problem with Audino though is that in the leaks it doesn't have a mega symbol.
Bu1gXreIEAIvUzy.jpg:large
That IS an interesting note...
hopefully not fake though

^ Sass master Q over here lol.

I fucking love mega slowbro. And from a lore perspective it fits more than perfectly. Just look at him. When that shellder clamped onto his tail he thought it would be fine. He thought it was a mutual relationship. He thought it was all smooth sailing from here on. HE THOUGHT WRONG. Just look at his face, he's just like "HELP MEEEEE." Should have used a king's rock slowbro.

Reactions: Denizen
Should have used a king's rock slowbro.

Yeah well then it would look like this now:

ms5jjvhh.png

Hardly an improvement.

Reactions: Ryin and Horseman
I fucking love mega slowbro. And from a lore perspective it fits more than perfectly. Just look at him. When that shellder clamped onto his tail he thought it would be fine. He thought it was a mutual relationship. He thought it was all smooth sailing from here on. HE THOUGHT WRONG. Just look at his face, he's just like "HELP MEEEEE." Should have used a king's rock slowbro.
Yeah well then it would look like this now:

ms5jjvhh.png

Hardly an improvement.

Bu2y_QwIIAIMNrh.jpg:large

I personally like the designs for both of them. Slowbro took a little while to grow on me, but it makes sense with shell armor. He's also super bulky so this just works. The problem with Audino though is that in the leaks it doesn't have a mega symbol.
Bu1gXreIEAIvUzy.jpg:large
Maybe it's not actually Audino's Megalution and is actually just a regular line evo?

in this day and age?
actually doing that died with Gen 4

Mega-Slowbro is the first Mega Design that I've been in full disagreement with. I'll get over it though, cause it's stats are gonna be monstrous. Not sure about Shell Armor tho.

Mega Audino is cool, but with an Ability like Healer and the fact that the pic is missing the Mega symbol makes it seem more like a regular evolution. In which case, AUDINO W/EVIOLITE COMING THROUGH! CAN'T STOP THA WALL!!!

Mega Audino is cool, but with an Ability like Healer and the fact that the pic is missing the Mega symbol makes it seem more like a regular evolution. In which case, AUDINO W/EVIOLITE COMING THROUGH! CAN'T STOP THA WALL!!!
Yeah you'd have to be a MAGICIAN to stop a strat like that. Though I don't want to be a THIEF and take it from you. I've always been a terrible PICKPOCKET anyway. But how I COVET for it maybe I can TRICK you and do a little SWICHAROO :PUN:

Mega Slowbro's/Slowking's design should have just turned the spiral Shellder into a crown and armored robe/gown combo.

the dumb top design is just stupid.

Last edited:
Yeah you'd have to be a MAGICIAN to stop a strat like that. Though I don't want to be a THIEF and take it from you. I've always been a terrible PICKPOCKET anyway. But how I COVET for it maybe I can TRICK you and do a little SWICHAROO :PUN:

GU3abac.png

Reactions: TheGoggledGamer
When are we getting Mega Hitmonchan/lee/top?

I got bored so I continued with the Nuzlocke, therefore the suspension has ended.
All the old paintings on the tomb, they do the sand dance, don't you know?
If they move too quick, owayoh, they fallin' down like a domino.
~♪

Yeah, we're finally here! The Desert, the best place to get a Ground Type Pokémon. I was also lucky enough to see MIrage Tower on my first trip here, but before I entered I waded through the deep sand for a bit until I met…
Screen shot 2014-08-11 at 8.51.14 PM.png

A Sandshrew! I was hoping for a Trapinch though.
I named him Duke after @DukeMagus.
Screen shot 2014-08-11 at 11.15.52 PM.png

Screen shot 2014-08-11 at 11.28.14 PM.png

After my last catch I stepped inside Mirage Tower. In this Tower are a pair of Fossils I may choose from which will soon become Pokémon.
I took a few steps inside and encountered...
Screen shot 2014-08-11 at 11.29.54 PM.png

A Trapinch! Shut up, this totally counts as a new area. This is another great catch bacause Trapinch eventually evolves into Flygon, a Ground/Dragon Type.
I named him Revenant, a nod to @WayForger's original name. He'll have a permanent spot on my team as soon as I figure out who to switch out.
Screen shot 2014-08-11 at 11.48.46 PM.png

Screen shot 2014-08-12 at 11.03.24 PM.png

I always chose the Claw Fossil in Pokémon Ruby so I decided to take the Root Fossil.
It only becomes a Pokémon when I revive it in Rustboro City, so that's where it'll count.
Screen shot 2014-08-12 at 9.14.59 PM.png

So apparently I'll never see the tower again.
I guess that's why it had such a shitty design.
Screen shot 2014-08-12 at 9.15.44 PM.png

After that little excursion I battled every single trainer in the desert. The rule isn't written but I've made an effort to battle every trainer I come across. I led with Zeriam against the trainers, it was a good opportunity to level up Ruin with EXP. Share.
Screen shot 2014-08-12 at 9.45.09 PM.png

I DIDN'T KNOW BALTOY COULD LEARN SELF-DESTRUCT.
ZERIAM IS DOWN, TAKEN OUT BY SUICIDE BOMBER IN A WILD ENCOUNTER.
Screen shot 2014-08-12 at 10.24.07 PM.png
Before we move on to the next update I'll hold a short procession for Zeriam.

Reactions: Agent York
Poor Zeriam

You need a list with all Selfdestruct/Explosion/Destiny Bound Pokémons...

(Fighting a Woobuffet in a Nuzlocke is painfull....)

Oh man, Baltoys/Claydols are the worst. They're one of the few Pokemon that can naturally learn Self Destruct, and they don't look it either. Others you need to watch out for are the Golem, Electrode, Weezing, and Pineco lines. ESPECIALLY Pineco/Forretress. Screw those things.

Oh man, Baltoys/Claydols are the worst. They're one of the few Pokemon that can naturally learn Self Destruct, and they don't look it either. Others you need to watch out for are the Golem, Electrode, Weezing, and Pineco lines. ESPECIALLY Pineco/Forretress. Screw those things.

Add the Explosion ones:

- all the above
- Seedot (high lvl one... not a problem)
- Solrock
- Lunatone
- All Regis...

And the Destiny Bound ones:

- Gastly Family
- Koffing Family
- Woobuffet Family

Zeriam was a victim of poor handling on my part. I let him fight while his health was in the yellow because he was taking out most Wild Pokémon in a single move. The Wild Baltoy however was of a high enough level to survive Zeriam's attack, and he just happened to decide that now was a good time to go out with a bang. Zeriam was a valuable asset to the team, in order to train Shihfu and Ruin I often put him on point while the weaker Pokémon took their share of experience.
However Zeriam served best as a gatherer, his unique ability fetched me a lot of good items.
In death he left one final parting gift, A Hyper Potion.
Screen shot 2014-08-12 at 10.34.37 PM.png

For real though I barely ever talk to Zeriam. I put him in this Nuzlocke because I couldn't think of anyone to name a Zigzagoon after and his name was the first I saw. No hard feelings though.
Screen shot 2014-08-12 at 10.36.12 PM.png

Screen shot 2014-08-12 at 10.37.11 PM.png

Here's my current team. The blazing clawed Chicken, the pseudo dragon Shihfu, the dragons in training Ruin & Revenant, and the dancing saboteur Prisceel. I'm going to keep one spot open for the fossil Pokémon, then I'll move it to the PC.
Screen shot 2014-08-12 at 11.22.20 PM.png

Last edited:
I got bored so I continued with the Nuzlocke, therefore the suspension has ended.
All the old paintings on the tomb, they do the sand dance, don't you know?
If they move too quick, owayoh, they fallin' down like a domino.
~♪

Yeah, we're finally here! The Desert, the best place to get a Ground Type Pokémon. I was also lucky enough to see MIrage Tower on my first trip here, but before I entered I waded through the deep sand for a bit until I met…
View attachment 5103

A Sandshrew! I was hoping for a Trapinch though.
I named him Duke after @DukeMagus.
View attachment 5104
View attachment 5105

After my last catch I stepped inside Mirage Tower. In this Tower are a pair of Fossils I may choose from which will soon become Pokémon.
I took a few steps inside and encountered...
View attachment 5106

A Trapinch! Shut up, this totally counts as a new area. This is another great catch bacause Trapinch eventually evolves into Flygon, a Ground/Dragon Type.
I named him Revenant, a nod to @WayForger's original name. He'll have a permanent spot on my team as soon as I figure out who to switch out.
View attachment 5107
View attachment 5112

I always chose the Claw Fossil in Pokémon Ruby so I decided to take the Root Fossil.
It only becomes a Pokémon when I revive it in Rustboro City, so that's where it'll count.
View attachment 5108

So apparently I'll never see the tower again.
I guess that's why it had such a shitty design.
View attachment 5109

After that little excursion I battled every single trainer in the desert. The rule isn't written but I've made an effort to battle every trainer I come across. I led with Zeriam against the trainers, it was a good opportunity to level up Ruin with EXP. Share.
View attachment 5110

I DIDN'T KNOW BALTOY COULD LEARN SELF-DESTRUCT.
ZERIAM IS DOWN, TAKEN OUT BY SUICIDE BOMBER IN A WILD ENCOUNTER.
View attachment 5111
Before we move on to the next update I'll hold a short procession for Zeriam.

I LOVE YOU!

And rest in peace zerian. you were a brave member of the team

Love is for the weak
hate everything and everyone
But hate is easy, compassion is hard

But hate is easy, compassion is hard
Do you really think he was being serious?

On topic, if you want to become a Pokémon then let me know, I will take requests.
Keep in mind that you will most likely not see any action.