• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

// POLL: ADD Ajna as Skullgirls // * 5th DLC Character *

ADD Ajna as Skullgirls * 5th DLC Character * VOTE *

• "Come and get it." - DEFINITELY!

• "Finally, a challenge" - WE CAN MAKE IT WORK!

• "If it ain't broke, I'll break it." - FOR SURE!

• "Nice, we got the advantage." - YEP!

• "Haha! Get out there and fight!" - YOU BET!

• "Try harder!" - NOT LIKELY!

• "Bring it on." - YA!

• "Strike, before they do!" - AFFIRMATIVE!

• "Okay!" - OKIE DOKIE!

• "Nice." - ALRIGHTY THEN!

• "Go Team Ajna!" - ABSOLUTELY!

• "I'll destroy you!" - SERIOUSLY YES!

• "Take this." - YAAAAAS!

• "Dodge this." - CERTAINLY!

• "If I get stronger...Maybe." - TOTALLY YES!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mfinite

Reaction score
Steam
MfiniteGames
PSN
MathuBishop
XBL
MathuBishop
Unknown Valentine Filia
SGAjna.png
ajna_yoh_yoshinari-png.15695

///////// ADD Ajna as Skullgirls * 5th DLC Character * ////////////

IF SKULLGIRLS CAN BE REVIVIED, SO CAN AJNA!

POLL HERE:

*NEW LINK* AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE

https://skullheart.com/threads/poll-add-ajna-as-skullgirls-5th-dlc-character.11628/

The last poll I had for adding Ajna as a 5th DLC Character got deleted because it was in the wrong thread. I tried to get it moved. So I created a new one. If you cast your vote before, please vote again.

Old link
https://skullheart.com/threads/for-...d-ajna-as-skullgirls-5th-dlc-character.11627/

* VOTE * VOTE * VOTE * VOTE * VOTE * VOTE * VOTE * VOTE * VOTE * VOTE * VOTE * VOTE * VOTE * VOTE * VOTE * VOTE * VOTE * VOTE * VOTE * VOTE *

1626187623298.png
1626187646079.png
1626188221973.png
1626187515382.png
1626190160881.png
1626188105181.png
1626189055732.png
1626187757669.png

AJNA TRANSFORMATIONS make her a perfect fit for Skullgirls!​

All Indivisible Transformations Cutscenes + Final Conversations [Spoilers]​

Attachments

• Ajna_yoh_yoshinari.png
    Ajna_yoh_yoshinari.png
    682.1 KB · Views: 1,987
Last edited:

"If I get stronger...Maybe."​

tumblr_767097c4f27284f0052ea6a4d8dd76cf_b56e19bc_400.gif
1626198794957.png

SUPPORT BY VOTING & GRABBING YOUR AJNA "SKULLHEART" BANNER
BELOW. THEN
ADD IT TO YOUR PROFILE!

AjnaSGBanner14.png

Thank you and "Go Team Ajna!"

Reactions: Shinigami
Here's another banner formatted for mobile.

SUPPORT BY VOTING & GRABBING YOUR AJNA "SKULLHEART" MOBILE BANNER
BELOW. THEN ADD IT TO YOUR PROFILE!

AjnaSGBanner2Mobile.png

Thank you and "Come and get it."

As I said before, I would've loved this before but I really don't think it's a good idea now. Reopening old wounds, really. You're just gonna have uninformed morons coming out of the woodwork blaming HVS and FC for not being hired by 505 to finish the game.

And that's if 505 even wants to license her out, wouldn't be at all surprised if they don't so that they don't catch any heat either.

Hey there, I’m sure the four upcoming DLC will be great. I got the Season Pass DAY 1. We’ll see what happens with Ajna. Maybe nothing, maybe we get a surprise. I understand there’s legal stuff, and what you’ve mentioned etc. Thanks for your reply. ☺️

- Mfinite

this sounds cool, but it's utterly impractical since 505 games owns indivisible and i don't think there's much future club/hidden variable can do to make things work out between them

the enthusiasm for the character concepts is nice, but I think this is one of those situations where you have to accept the reality of Indivisible's dev history and how the people at FC/HV wouldn't want to revisit it.

As I said before, I would've loved this before but I really don't think it's a good idea now. Reopening old wounds, really. You're just gonna have uninformed morons coming out of the woodwork blaming HVS and FC for not being hired by 505 to finish the game.

And that's if 505 even wants to license her out, wouldn't be at all surprised if they don't so that they don't catch any heat either.
The whole mess happened after the team accused Mike of unprofessional behavior. "old wounds" or not, Future club's reason to exist is to be more professional than L0 and not let personal biases influence their work.

I meant moreso regarding Indivisible's cancelled updates. People are just gonna be like "Where's Sangmu, Antoine, and Shantae? If you can do this then go finish the game I paid for."

(Of course you and I know it's not that simple and neither HVS nor FC has any control over 505's decision, but your average Steam Forums user won't understand, let alone care.)

this sounds cool, but it's utterly impractical since 505 games owns indivisible and i don't think there's much future club/hidden variable can do to make things work out between them
We’ll see. Please vote if you haven’t. Maybe FC/HV gives us Indivisible 2 and 505 allows them to develop it one day. That’s also great. Thanks for your feedback.

There is zero chance 505 ever greenlights a sequel. The game bombed hard in sales, and that's the real reason why they aren't hiring FC to finish the remaining content. 505 is not going to invest any more money into a following up on a flop when they have more successful IPs to pursue.

Hell, I get the impression that the reason they shoved the launch out the door prematurely was because they knew it was a sinking ship and wanted to just recoup whatever costs they could now than lose more money delaying it. I've heard rumors the reason the remaining content was stuck in development hell for so long was because 505 didn't want to pay for it. I'm willing to bet they saw the incident as an excuse to finally pull the plug and get out of it.

There is zero chance 505 ever greenlights a sequel. The game bombed hard in sales, and that's the real reason why they aren't hiring FC to finish the remaining content. 505 is not going to invest any more money into a following up on a flop when they have more successful IPs to pursue.

Hell, I get the impression that the reason they shoved the launch out the door prematurely was because they knew it was a sinking ship and wanted to just recoup whatever costs they could now than lose more money delaying it. I've heard rumors the reason the remaining content was stuck in development hell for so long was because 505 didn't want to pay for it. I'm willing to bet they saw the incident as an excuse to finally pull the plug and get out of it.
Well I'm just a fan and I love both IPs and I sincerely appreciate everyone’s hard work on Indivisible and Skullgirls. I'm glad we are getting more Skullgirls content and I am simply attempting to add something others like me enjoy and have an interest in. If it's about money, then with an unbelievable amount of demand, anything’s possible. So that's why I made a voting poll and answered their question... What characters do we want? So If it happens GREAT, if not there's still four DLC characters and extras to look forward to. ✌❤️

Last edited:
seems interesting but ajna is not from the same world as most skullgirls character so i am not sure how she would even get in there

Reactions: Mfinite
seems interesting but ajna is not from the same world as most skullgirls character so i am not sure how she would even get in there
It would be cool if someone on SkullHeart came up with a story line. Are you a good writer?

We can always say it was the result of Aeon's interference. She probably can mess with different timelines.

I mean the game is full of out-of-universe guest characters already so it's not really a huge deal lore-wise that one could be playable. Annie was going to be playable in Indiv after all so the same logic can apply the other way round.

Although for the record I still oppose guest characters :p

I mean the game is full of out-of-universe guest characters already so it's not really a huge deal lore-wise that one could be playable. Annie was going to be playable in Indiv after all so the same logic can apply the other way round.

Although for the record I still oppose guest characters :p
why you oppose guest characters?

I'd rather have non-guest characters than guest ones
Exactly. There are tons of proposed characters. It would be kind of a letdown, if a guest character will get that sweet DLC spot. Especially story-wise. Would be sad to miss the impact of having Isaac, Aeon, Venus or Black Dahlia (or Adam, or Stanley), instead getting someone, who doesn't even belongs to this universe.
I'm not even mentioning the amount of work to create a playable character for "Skullgirls". It takes months. Why multiply the workload even more?

Exactly. There are tons of proposed characters. It would be kind of a letdown, if a guest character will get that sweet DLC spot. Especially story-wise. Would be sad to miss the impact of having Isaac, Aeon, Venus or Black Dahlia (or Adam, or Stanley), instead getting someone, who doesn't even belongs to this universe.
I'm not even mentioning the amount of work to create a playable character for "Skullgirls". It takes months. Why multiply the workload even more?
That's why it would be a 5th DLC character slot for Ajna and none of the 4 upcoming DLC. Annie + 3 ;)

Reactions: Holy Goose
New Ajna/Heruka Banner! Support Ajna as a 5th DLC Character in Skullgirls. The profile banner fits and no text gets cut off. :)

NEW POLL as the other got deleted for it being in the wrong thread.

AjnaTransformationBannerSizeTest2c.jpg

It would be great to get an actual dimensions for future banners.

Example below for our direction: This is Facebook

EXAMPLEforSkullHeart_THIS ISfacebook-cover-photo-safe-zone.jpg

What would you need a kickstarter or indiegogo for? What would the money even signify? To help work on a character that's probably not going to be added into the game?
- Pay license fee(s) to use character
- Development costs
- Promote Support
- Whatever/whoever it needs to go to

There’s someone willing to write a story if they allowed him to.

4A7D9558-CB58-489D-9ED9-D3EE673992B2.jpeg

Thanks for your reply,

Mfinite

I appreciate your enthusiasm and everything, but please don't try to raise actual money to put a character you don't own into a game you don't own.
The money is so they could put the character in the game. Wherever the money would need to go. If you don’t try, nothing will ever happen with anything.

If someone said “Here’s 100K please put Ajna in Skullgirls.” Do you think it would happen?

I am simply asking if it’s worth doing one and I was looking for someone with experience. I don’t have experience making or running a crowdfunding campaign. I’m a fan of both games .

There’s someone willing to write a story if they allowed him to.
This is Brandon letting you down gently. Be grateful you even got a response from him at all given you were asking him about the possibility of comic about a game that caused him to leave the development company and had all future expansions cancelled.

This is Brandon letting you down gently. Be grateful you even got a response from him at all given you were asking him about the possibility of comic about a game that caused him to leave the development company and had all future expansions cancelled.
Well that’s not how I took it and he said “I’d be game.” If I wasn’t grateful, I wouldn’t have designed banners and made detailed gameplay suggestions. I spent a lot of time trying to speak with people on this. I just don’t post that here. I don’t work for the company and we all don’t know the inside secret details. We can leave it up to “Hidden Variable, and The Skullgirls folks Etc.” Peace, take care. ✌✌️❤️

The money is so they could put the character in the game. Wherever the money would need to go. If you don’t try, nothing will ever happen with anything.

If someone said “Here’s 100K please put Ajna in Skullgirls.” Do you think it would happen?

I am simply asking if it’s worth doing one and I was looking for someone with experience. I don’t have experience making or running a crowdfunding campaign. I’m a fan of both games .
I don't doubt your genuine intention but you are putting the cart before the horse. If you don't even have the first idea about what you could possibly do with the money, thinking about raising that money is the last thing that should be on your mind. You realise that the money you raise isn't yours and you would be making yourself legally liable to hundred of thousands of dollars of other people's money? Is that the kind of responsibility you will be willing to take?

Please just stick with social media campaigns. If people are really hyped about this, then there are people who know what they are doing who can make it happen and they won't need your help. You really shouldn't be trying to get involved with things you don't understand especially when it comes to real money, and even if you aren't trying to scam anyone there are many bad actors on the internet who will look to exploit you and leave you in potentially very deep trouble.

You realise that the money you raise isn't yours and you would be making yourself legally liable to hundred of thousands of dollars of other people's money? Is that the kind of responsibility you will be willing to take?
Not mentioning, that the cause is pretty much illegal. Fundraising for something you don't own is a bad idea. A very bad one.
Basically, everything in this situation is out of players' control. All we can do is campaigning on the social media, creating fan fiction and fan art. Then there might be a chance to succeed. Still, it's the IP holders who should and would make a decision. Not us.

It would be great if Ajna makes it to Skullgirls as a 5th DLC character, but since 505 Games has no interest in hiring Future Club or Hidden Variable, she won't be joining the Skullgirls roster. Sorry, it's just unlikely to happen.

Last edited:
I don't doubt your genuine intention but you are putting the cart before the horse. If you don't even have the first idea about what you could possibly do with the money, thinking about raising that money is the last thing that should be on your mind. You realise that the money you raise isn't yours and you would be making yourself legally liable to hundred of thousands of dollars of other people's money? Is that the kind of responsibility you will be willing to take?

Please just stick with social media campaigns. If people are really hyped about this, then there are people who know what they are doing who can make it happen and they won't need your help. You really shouldn't be trying to get involved with things you don't understand especially when it comes to real money, and even if you aren't trying to scam anyone there are many bad actors on the internet who will look to exploit you and leave you in potentially very deep trouble.
Hi, Thanks for your reply. This is also replying to @Holy Goose . That’s why I asked for someone with experience. Plus, I’m not making myself liable for other peoples money. That’s why I might have been hoping that someone from Hidden Variable or one of the companies jump in. That’s all I am doing. If you noticed, I didn’t make one. However, I know how to. There have been several places on the web and I’ve posted a few here where people were really hyped about it. The Indivisible Reddit for starters. I posted that here. Let’s start a social media campaign then if interested. Are you able to assist with that? If not, that’s cool too. :)

Thanks,

Mfinite

Last edited: