• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

possible glitch, hopefully intentional

Yummy Bubbles

Reaction score
Steam
Yummy_Bubbles
Big Band Valentine
so me and a friend were messing around in beta last night with running teams with eliza anchor, and he used peacocks argus agony, so I used fukuas best friends forever super to counter, which he countered by DHC'ing into eliza's lady of slaughter. since it took time for sekhmet to come out and hit fukua, he was smacked by best friends forever, and just stunned for about a full second. Once the stun was over it continued with the super as if nothing had happened. We tested this several times, and I found when he gets hit by the best friends forever clone, instead of fukua moving in for the low to finish the super, she's released from the super and gets a full 50-70 frames to move around. I was wondering if the stun was intentional, or if that's a glitch with the 2 supers coinciding, becaus sekhmet has all the armor in the world, and fukua's super is supposed to crumple opponents......I dunno, if it's a glitch though, I'd like to see how that's resolved.