• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Possible Ms Fortune bug?

Spoppyo

Groose for dlc
Reaction score
Steam
Spospops³
Squigly Cerebella Eliza
I was fiddling in training and discovered that if you input Feline Allergies after the final hit in Feral Edge, if your head is attached, it will sneeze itself off. I've no idea if this is intentional or not, but I researched it and didn't find any reports about it. I tried to combo off it but since I'm about as good at this game as a frog is at barking, it didn't go down too well. It's not a damaging bug by any means, but it might be a bug none-the-less.

I would record it, but right now the only computer I have access to is crappy (Mines getting fixed ugh) and the game would crash the second I open it.

That's intentional, it's a cancel window you have on the super. You can do Feline Allergies in order to extend your move and combo after the super.

Just tested this out, and fyi if you do the feline allergies really late, you can combo it into M. or H.Fiber Upper and go from there.

EDIT: Video:
[av]2443[/av]

Since this is not a bug, though, I'm moving this to the Fortune section.

Attachments

• 321.webm
    1.4 MB · Views: 960
Last edited:
That's intentional, it's a cancel window you have on the super. You can do Feline Allergies in order to extend your move and combo after the super.

Ah, alright then. Thanks for the info.

EDIT: Feel like a fool because I didn't check the character move lists. The Feline Allergies cancel is right underneath Feral Edge. :'0 Apologies.

Last edited:
If you just dash toward the opponent after the sneeze you'll end up on the other side of them as they land. Will catch them out once ever and then never again.