• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Problems with lobbies And graphical glitches etc

MrsMaria

Reaction score
Ms. Fortune
Well as a first bug ive been having this problem :
bug.png

Usually this would fix its self after starting a match with some body and usually after its over it would be gone but its still there.

The second buggy thing is the lobbies, when i go to find lobbies to join it will show and almost empty lobby etc but then it glitches out says no lobbies etc until come back in then it shows me the lobbies again, me and my friend also has a problem where it wasnt letting us play a match jsut before the timer goes down so we can start a match it bugs out we start hearing a spam of noise then we are back to where we started again.

any one have these problems?

The thing in the picture happens to me all the time.

Yea, the lobbies are pretty buggy. I get both the graphical glitch as in the screenshots and the weird audio glitch (sounds like one of the SFX being played every frame or something right?). Both usually go away if I exit the lobby.

Yea, the lobbies are pretty buggy. I get both the graphical glitch as in the screenshots and the weird audio glitch (sounds like one of the SFX being played every frame or something right?). Both usually go away if I exit the lobby.
also forgot to add the everyone has that one guys icon glitch thing

Icon as in the display pic? I don't remember if I've seen everyone getting the same one, but I've definitely seen them getting swapped around. You might want to edit the OP to add that in.

It would be nice to have the title more descriptive so people can search for this, but IDK if you can edit that. Maybe a mod can help there? Or even merge this with older threads that have the same issue(s).

Last edited:
Icon as in the display pic? I don't remember if I've seen everyone getting the same one, but I've definitely seen them getting swapped around. You might want to edit the OP to add that in.

It would be nice to have the title more descriptive so people can search for this, but IDK if you can edit that. Maybe a mod can help there? Or even merge this with older threads that have the same issue(s).
ya the icon people have on their steam, litterally everyone has someone elses icon etc

welp this bug/glitch returns again

I created a private lobby yesterday but neither I nor my friends were able to play any matches :/ The timer counts down, then resets - nothing happens. We tried to delete the lobby and create another one and still had the same issue.

We also ran into this issue the other day with a public lobby.

yup its happening again still no idea whats causing it really, makes it hard to see what im doing since sometimes it overlays stuff
9e956a8ec41c7a15c5551bffbcd4d959.png