• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PS4 USA and JAPAN Region Beta Tester

Mfinite

Reaction score
Steam
MfiniteGames
PSN
MathuBishop
XBL
MathuBishop
Unknown Valentine Filia
I have this for PS4 on both regions. I’m open for beta testing Annie and the newcomers on both PS4 regions.

Thanks,

Mfinite

Reactions: Alexuwu
I have this for PS4 on both regions. I’m open for beta testing Annie and the newcomers on both PS4 regions.

Thanks,

Mfinite

Thanks so much for the offer! However, at the moment there are no plans for PS4 beta testing - we plan on going straight into Annie's full release just as it was done with previous characters.

That said, let us know if you find any issues once the update is finally out on PS4, which should be happening hopefully pretty soon here. =)

Reactions: Mfinite
Thanks so much for the offer! However, at the moment there are no plans for PS4 beta testing - we plan on going straight into Annie's full release just as it was done with previous characters.

That said, let us know if you find any issues once the update is finally out on PS4, which should be happening hopefully pretty soon here. =)

Hey Liam,

Thanks for your reply. Will do and I’m looking forward to picking up the season pass. Will there be a way or any plans for us to be able to select the classic version without all the balance changes etc before Annie as an option once all the characters are released? So play with updates or without. I think it would be a nice touch along with another Limited Run Games physical release once all is finalized. :)

Thanks,

Mfinite

When annie arrives for ps4

Attachments

• 1623973233012.png
    1623973233012.png
    312 bytes · Views: 239