• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PSA about Feral Edge confirms

Reaction score
Steam
LazyDiablos
PSN
LazyDiablos
Ms. Fortune Eliza
Whenever you land feral edge whether it be off of airthrow or off of a mashed reversal or whatever you can use jab or dash jab to confirm instead of sneeze in most situations. whether or not you can confirm easily depends on how close you are when feral edge hits and the character. at the closest possible distance is where it is the most difficult to confirm for most characters because a dash is necessary. at mid to max range you can omit the dash for every character.

Ill provide a list of how to confirm off of every character at minimum distance

-Must dash jab to confirm (Squig, peacock, painwheel, Fil/Fuk , Fortune/robo, valentine, cerebella

-Can omit the dash (Beo, Eliza, double)

-Must omit the dash (Big Band)

Parasoul is a special case. It is impossible to dash confirm off of feral edge at minumum distance so you must use sneeze on her.

That's character dependent and depends on whether they are crouching or not.
Just a reminder that all characters can be converted off a head-on grab midscreen for no meter.
(Rekka into a meaty slide. Beowulf and Big Band can be converted off with l fiber)

Unless I'm missing something painwheel is the only character rekka slide works on. Every other character otgs before the rekka lands making it impossible the combo off of

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

It's really difficult, but it can be done. Use rekka(usually 2) into slide. Use jab to pick up. Like I said, pretty difficult, very hard for most characters. Beo and Band are easy since fiber can be used, but the rest are hard.
This is basically what it is.

Reactions: Natezer
I thought you were talking in general about what to do in regular combos. Nevermind.

It's really difficult, but it can be done. Use rekka(usually 2) into slide. Use jab to pick up. Like I said, pretty difficult, very hard for most characters. Beo and Band are easy since fiber can be used, but the rest are hard.
This is basically what it is.
oh I didnt know this thanks. dont really need it though i can just use my assist