• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PS3 PSN Matchmaking Thread

Hey, it's been a while. Doh, gotta wait til the weekend to get to the PS3. I'll try sending out invites to you, psformii & other posters here. I had a good set vs. a random person last weekend. Improved Beowulf a bit (finally).
i would love to play but sadly its gonna be along time before i can play online again

Oh, no prob. Played 10 matches or so yesterday. Should have a little time today. W.coast lag free is ideal, but finding someone on PS3 is the main thing. Thanks.

Who tryna run sets?
I need someone to train me so I can get good again.
My PSN is stevemachida and i'm on pretty much all the time unless otherwise noted.

As a sidenote I have experience in other fighting games [Xrd, USF4] and played skullgirls seriously up until the Big Band DLC.

Reactions: skull person
Who tryna run sets?
I need someone to train me so I can get good again.
My PSN is stevemachida and i'm on pretty much all the time unless otherwise noted.

As a sidenote I have experience in other fighting games [Xrd, USF4] and played skullgirls seriously up until the Big Band DLC.

Huh, it'd been a month since the last post in here. What region are you?
I can't get to a PS3 til the weekend, but if we have a good connection I'll go for it. I have Xrd as well, so we might even try that too.

Hey I'm Golly.
I live in the UK.
I bought skullgirls two days ago and really need some friends to play with online.
PSN: Golly_Dawg
(only have ps4)

Last edited:
I, too, am console-bound.
PSN - DARKNESSxEAGLE
Region - UK
I'll play anyone whenever as long as I'm not already in a game and our ping is under 180

PS3 or PS4?

Is there anyone that lives in EU (West) that plays on PS4? If so please add me :) I'm still learning the game though.

Just had a good set today w/a PSN friend. Anyone (w.coast especially) that has time this weekend, feel free to send an invite for fun/practice. Balancing P4AU & now BBCPE as well...

Is there anyone that lives in EU (West) that plays on PS4? If so please add me :) I'm still learning the game though.
I'm in EU (West) so if you want to play, add me (and anyone else in EU who wants to play feel free to add me as well): Ilexyellowdog.

If anyone is on PS4 and wants to play, just send me a message. I'm on at random times throughout the day. Just bought a PS4 and the only two games I own are Skullgirls and Yu-gi-oh. My Psn tag is FreshManJones. I'm still pretty new to Skullgirls, but I play a hell of a lot of Marvel, and this playstyle is pretty close.

Reactions: IFC-Reign
I'm in EU (West) so if you want to play, add me (and anyone else in EU who wants to play feel free to add me as well): Ilexyellowdog.

I'll add you on PSN and Steam.

If anyone is on PS4 and wants to play, just send me a message. I'm on at random times throughout the day. Just bought a PS4 and the only two games I own are Skullgirls and Yu-gi-oh. My Psn tag is FreshManJones. I'm still pretty new to Skullgirls, but I play a hell of a lot of Marvel, and this playstyle is pretty close.

Which region are you in?

PSN: Flipnote_Turbo
Region: East Coast (US)
PS4/PS3/Vita
Will most likely suck.
Heyyyyyyyyyyy. I played you! I feel accomplished for finding someone randomly. Haha.

Any and everyone who wants to play on PSN, add me.
T4rz4n202.
Still new to the game and learning more every day. I've played a couple people (apparently without knowing it) who are active around here. Just looking to level up immensely. Haha.
Also down for some Xrd (new as hell to that too), but that's not the point. D:

Add me guys! Ill play whenever I can

PSN: RizenEx
Region: East Coast (US)
PS3
Will play if you have the time. Been playing since the beginning just things slowed down but making a come back!

IF anything you probably played me on my brothers account Midou19 or just midou something like that.

Might not be able to make Skullbats (yet again), so if anyone (especially w.coast) wants to play this weekend...beats trying to find a rare random person.

PSN SGC is dying -_- but if anyone wants to add me for matches hmu on my account Flipnote_Turbo.

PSN SGC is dying -_- but if anyone wants to add me for matches hmu on my account Flipnote_Turbo.
Heh, I noticed. Managed to find one random person last weekend for some combo practice.
A few PSN friends are still playing. I should enter Skullbats more often since it's still going.
But yeah, I can play vs. people this weekend as well.

It's not really dying. Most of us are just in skullbats and we mainly play against each other since qm is very limited in skill level.You should really join the skype call. There is at least 10 of us you can ask for games.

It's not really dying. Most of us are just in skullbats and we mainly play against each other since qm is very limited in skill level.You should really join the skype call. There is at least 10 of us you can ask for games.

Yeah, there might be a few w.coast people with good connection for me.
I was a bit confused about Skype because I'd never used it, but I see that I found you & you've added me to the group.
Been using SG Discord as well. Maybe Skype is better than the PSN chat. Just trying to keep up with all this tech/web stuff. 0.0

Now that i've moved I am now west coast y'all
call me on that Stationplayer and we can lock horns
still PS3, for any crossplayers

Now that i've moved I am now west coast y'all
call me on that Stationplayer and we can lock horns
still PS3, for any crossplayers
Cool, added you from last week's Skullbats.
Missed it yesterday (didn't feel like doing random connections in a tournament setting), so I'm giving the topic a monthly bump to try to stay in practice this weekend-
since I'm not finding PSN friends or randoms (heh).

since I'm not finding PSN friends or randoms (heh).
Street Fighter V has consumed my life, I would have been on SG but Nash & Karin said otherwise.

Street Fighter V has consumed my life, I would have been on SG but Nash & Karin said otherwise.
Man, I balance Karin and sg

Get with it

I gave up my fun time when not playing sg to get gud in sfv