• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PW jMP and squigly's lvl3 vs armor

dragonos451

Combo crafting is fun
Reaction score
Steam
dragonos451
Cerebella
PW jMP and inferno of leviathan practically can't be countered with super cancelled armor moves, 90% of the time the super won't come out.
And when it comes out, it looks like the super start up is armoring the hit (?! but no damage on it, it's only aesthetic).
Oh, and squig lvl3 shows a combo counter of 8 hits, even though a few hits were armored...
These moves seem to be the only ones with this property, and also the only ones that apply hits every frame, without inactive frames in the middle on hit, and a good bunch of hitstop for each hit (if that didn't make sense...just look at the end of the video).

That looks super weird and confusing, and it affects normal gameplay since I made the experience every time I tried to LnL xx dynamo against PW's jump-ins (I KNEW I was inputting on time, goddmanit).
Was tested with armored moves and supers of BB, bella, PW, beo and fukua (and fukua's armored command grab seems to behave differently, she can always super cancel)
On some rare occasions, I managed to cancel super after the first hit, but only 2-3 times out of a hundred tries...

@Mike_Z