• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

QM DC bug

iControl

Blub-Blub-Blub-Blub... limited reached
Reaction score
Steam
iControl
Valentine Cerebella Double
When your opponent DC's from QM you are left waiting infinitely after 0. Alt f4 is the only way out.
qm bug.png

Still not fixed now I'm player 2
Untitled.jpg

Can you give me some more information? Did this happen when the character select screen showed up, or when the timer was close to zero?

At least in my experience this happens when my opponent leaves the css after accepting the match and then whatever their name was turns into "Player 2" and the characters I selected go to that side just like in the picture and I can't select my characters anymore so I have to close the game.

Can you give me some more information? Did this happen when the character select screen showed up, or when the timer was close to zero?
It happen as soon the player saw my name in character select screen. I assumed they alt F4

It happen as soon the player saw my name in character select screen. I assumed they alt F4
You assumed they Alt F4ed? What happened after the timer hit 0?

I was just stuck in char select so I had to alt F4 to get out

I was just stuck in char select so I had to alt F4 to get out
What time did the timer say right before the game froze up?

It was like at 20 secs and just went down normally also the game never froze( the bouncing animation for the chars still went on).