• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Rai's thread

Raidanzoup

February 2013
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Rai. I get the urge to doodle stuff, but I rarely finish anything. This is my story art thread.

I'm also the guy who made this:
tumblr_msustkQC0X1qfnbkio1_1280.png

Currently working on this:
BUAgbLGCcAAIzvz.png:large

Last edited:
Thanks, man! Is this the first time you've seen my stuff? It's been a while since we've talked about grinding art

Hey Rai, I really like your Annie!

If you want, here are my quick thoughts about your current take on Marie:

- Because she is raising her left arm in front of her, the shoulder must move too and there also should be a rotation of the torso.
- This pose makes the weight balance to go more forward, on the her right hip, tilting it a little upper.
- A little more space between the legs for more balance.
- I think you can keep the head and the left hand as they are.
I hope this will help you, keep it up! :)

Thank you!

Leave it to someone who knows how to draw to know how to properly respond to an art thread ;w; I'll have your advice up for reference for when I continue!

Who wrote when's Annie...?

AND MORE IMPORTANTLY WHO CROSSED IT OUT?!

Heh, I did all of it in Paint, I was asked to make something *like* that one flockdraw by SGG that said SORRY KINUKO. So I was like, "so, should I just throw a lot of random jokes in, then?" and voila, Rai's Schizophrenic 240p Flockdraw mas made

But yeah, that was a shoutout to you, @DDB
Other shoutouts go to Painsley's stomping video and playing your waffle's tortilla, Mike Z's random outbursts, the moon combo, Djizzer-kouhai and Render-senpai, DomoFace, salty Umbrella, sgg's rotating nipple question and Painwheel and hotdogs

Hey Hey Hey Rai come mere come in real close

Draw more shit

I love you

Reactions: Raidanzoup