• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

random pallette option

Evilweevle

Of course i meant to do that!
Reaction score
PSN
Mrfossy
XBL
Mrfossy
Ms. Fortune Cerebella Squigly
i thought it would be cool if there was an option to have a random pallette for each character so it changes each time you rematch in either a lobby or on local versus modes.

it would be an option on the character select screen (pallette number 23?) so if you want to have a specific colour then you can just choose it. we already have a random stage select so random pallettes is a logical step i think.

theres so many cool pallettes i never see much because you are just locked into a single one unless you want to go back to character select all the time.

If you press start to manually select palette, maybe start again could be random palettes?

I do like the idea of random palette functioning like random stage and switching every match.

Reactions: Goodbye18000
i've always wanted that, I can never decide which palette to choose, might aswell make it random

im pretty sure it would be fairly easy to do as well, plus i dont see that it could ever really be confusing either since you will always start on the same side, plus both characters have to choose random, plus both have the same characters. i think it would be pretty easy to implement also.

thoughts @Mike_Z?

Don't assume it'll be easy.

i think it would be pretty easy to implement also.
It's certainly harder than spelling "palette" is, and that seems to be fairly difficult. (^.^)

Thoughts are - start->start is a decent way to do it, and doing it locally would be fairly easy. Making it work online so the other player would see it is not as easy.

Reactions: SmashBlade
Kinda like the idea.

even if it was only on your side of the online and the opp just saw like default palettes or something that would be cool.

Reactions: Jimbob
^^ ive been asking him about this in a different thread.

@Mike_Z

so i know that random palette select is in the game now, which is awesome, but is it possible to have the colour change each time you rematch?