• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Random Sketches + Palette Ideas (Evilisk)

Evilisk

Reaction score
Unknown
Quick Intro: Huge lurker here, I had an account before but it seems to have disappeared after the site went down. I do random Skullgirls related stuff from time to time, sometimes sketches, mostly just palettes. I haven't been too interested in actually posting here but now that there's an Eliza template for use, and I'm interested in doing a few palette suggestions for her, I've decided to share some of my stuff.

Deviantart: http://evilisk.deviantart.com
(Fair note, I don't upload Palette Suggestions to DeviantArt)

Palettes:

Seiga and Yoshika (Touhou Project) Palette for Eliza / Sekhmet
I've been meaning to do this for a while but there wasn't a particularly good template to use until now. Quick backstory, Seiga is a wicked/evil hermit, Yoshika is her undead jiang shi servant. In universe, she's stated to be a fairly old character (for a hermit) not unlike Eliza and as a bonus, Yoshika has an Egyptian sounding theme (search Rigid Paradise on Youtube ;) ) It was only meant to be color inspired rather than a more accurate rendition (I'll probably update it when the template gets proper shading).

9Gx8l9q.png

(Separate versions here
Eliza/Seiga http://i.imgur.com/Lz35E9Z.png
Yoshika/Sekhmet http://i.imgur.com/bLsGdQQ.png )

Eirin Yagokoro (Touhou Project) Palette for Valentine
Something I did a while back. Besides the medical theme between Eirin and Valentine, there's nothing really in common. I just the colors would look nice on her.
K4hXjYZ.png

Phoenix Wright / Miles Edgeworth (Ace Attorney) Palette for Adam
Just decided to do this for fun (since Adam might not ever make it to playable status). I had a bunch of other ideas like Gant and Detective Gumshoe but got bored before I got around to doing them lol). Ace Attorney character palettes would be very easy to use with Adam IMO. Also don't mind the picture of Miles being from the newer game, it was supposed to be a palette from the older games lol

t9jZ5NL.png

C6Ki4fO.png

Other Stuff

Bunch of other drawings I've done that's Skullgirls related. There's more on the DA Link, I'm only going to post the noteworthy ones

Peacock Alt Costume Sketch

v2_by_evilisk-d6lr4cs.png

There's a color version lying around somewhere. Costume is from another drawing I did of Peacock here: http://evilisk.deviantart.com/art/Drawing-A-Day-Day-5-397347223 )

Ileum Doodle

illeum_doodle_by_evilisk-d67wann.png

Future/WIP List:
More Touhou palettes (Komachi for Eliza, Nazrin for Umbrella, Ichirin for Umbrella)
Yugi Muto palette for Eliza
King DeDeDe + Kirby palette for Umbrella + Hungern

Had another idea for a palette (also since somebody already seemed to have made a Yugi palette for Eliza, that has been scrapped).

Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop for Eliza

Wasn't too sure on what would make a decent staff/scythe color so I left it as is (was considering either using her ship or just a grey since she uses guns but couldn't really decide on one). Was considering a Spike palette for Sekhmet as well, might get around to doing that at some point actually. Also there were a lot of different pictures with different colors for Faye so for reference, this is the main picture that I based the palette on:

cowboy-bebop-poster.jpg

Reactions: Balder
Other WIP's since I'm still here anyway

ypRFhVn.png

Komachi Onozuka / Touhou Project Palette (maybe with Shikieiki Sekhmet palette?)

I5pJfKt.png

Midnight Bliss Jedah / Vampire Savior Palette (maybe with normal Jedah Sekhmet Palette?)

I say this is good stuff!

Keep it coming kid!

Other WIP's that I'm also working on

ZZuYBwH.png

Darkstalkers_Anakaris_transforms.png

Midnight Bliss Anakaris / Vampire Savior Palette for Eliza
I was originally going to go with Anakaris' servant palette (and I might still do that after I've finished this). Not exactly happy with this so it's going to get more work. Reference picture here:

WgWPOGV.png

Normal Jedah / Vampire Savior Palette for Sekhmet
Still going to work on this, I'm not so happy with how it turned out

Reactions: jam1220 and Balder
These are very far from finished but I thought I'd just share anyway.

qFM7yaf.png

Suwako Moriya / Touhou Project Palette for Big Band

01rCdyO.png

Kanako Yasaka / Touhou Project Palette for Eliza (w/Onbashira Log Scythe color, undecided Sekhmet palette)

Reactions: Balder
Posting/reposting the above palette idea I said I was working on a while back (I ended up taking a break through December until now due to laziness...). I decided to rework the Kanako/Eliza colours since it was inconsistent to have a ZUN style Kanako palette with an Alphes style Moriya one.

I also found a workable Squiggly template now so I can make a proper Team Moriya Shrine Palette. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the skin colour for Big Band and Squigly right. I'm also figuring out what to have for Sekhmet (the only thing that comes to mind are the Kanako's snakes but colour wise they're a bit too simple.).

pkz8LN7.png

(Also hilariously enough I just realized that Big Band's gets the palette of the shortest character of the group)