• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Rebuilding the FGC Calendar

Pyyric

Reaction score
Steam
pyyric
PSN
pyyric
Peacock Eliza Fukua
Malice isn't running the calendar anymore, so I'm going to start hosting it. I was already keeping tournaments updated before that calendar started on the reddit.com/r/streetfighter/wiki/ but I slacked off since Malice's calendar was so good. So now I'm getting back into it.

Feel free to tweet me @Pyyric or PM me on reddit.com/u/wisdom_and_frivolity to add/change stuff.

new short url's: (both work)
http://tinyurl.com/fgccal
http://tinyurl.com/thefgccalendar

full link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/em ... google.com

spread the word!

If you would like to contribute by getting create / edit permissions, lemme know. I'll probably be pretty restrictive about adding people if you aren't already a community organizer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dapurplesharpie
What kind of tournaments are you hosting?

Uh, we hold double elimination tournaments at major fighting game events.
Is calendar just for specific streams that aren't majors like repeating random twitch streams?

If so then we only have one of those:
"WhoYallLike" is our every two weeks triple FT7 online exhibition night on tuesdays.
The next one is on the 26th, then the 8th.

Reactions: dapurplesharpie
Right now I'm just doing offline tournaments and monthlies. It's game agnostic so it just shows the tournament names, locations, and website links. Unless it's just a single game, then I'll put that game in ()'s. I'm thinking about creating another calendar for locals and online stuff though if this gains enough traction! They're much harder to keep track of.

Oh okay.
Most of our streamed tournaments are part of majors which will most likely be on the list.

I know there's some specific SG monthlies that are streamed but I can't think of them at the moment so I'll look into that.

I know KC streams their monthlies, GU usually does too but I'm not 100% sure if we're on the main stream regularly or still on peanuts' stream

Reactions: FuLLBLeeD
Oh okay.
Most of our streamed tournaments are part of majors which will most likely be on the list.

I know there's some specific SG monthlies that are streamed but I can't think of them at the moment so I'll look into that.

YES! MAXOUT streams Skullgirls every month. We would love to be on that list. Our stream is twitch.tv/kcsrk

I did it.

Thanks Skarmand <3 So does this mean when our tournaments are live they'll show up on the front page? Not exactly sure what it entails.

Thanks Skarmand <3 So does this mean when our tournaments are live they'll show up on the front page? Not exactly sure what it entails.

like skar said this thread is about the calendar, but if you were talking about skullheart the KCSRK stream is on the front page of skullheart when its on since skullheart showcases any skullgirls stream and you guys tend to have enough viewership that you're near the top of the list anyway.

Reactions: FuLLBLeeD