• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Remember command list menu when re-pausing in training mode

KuroOneHalf

Artist & summer addict
Reaction score
Steam
Kuroonehalf
Eliza Filia Cerebella
Hi. I'd like to propose for the menu to memorize if you were checking move lists before returning to the game and put you back there automatically when you re-pause, like what already happens for the Training Options menu. It requires 7 inputs to get from in-game back to your current character's move list and it makes it a real hassle when learning new characters. Now that I've played the game for a while and know what common inputs to look out for I don't need it as much, but there's still moments when learning a new character that has unusual moves that remind me of how unnecessarily inconvenient it is to re-navigate all the way back to the command list whenever you want to check it again. It honestly just makes me want to write it out on a piece of paper instead of navigating to it again, which probably makes it a not a very good design decision.

Additionally remembering what move you left hovering on and return you to there with it selected again would be great.

I have no idea how complicated this would be to implement but I think it could be a cool handy addition for beginners and other learners.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yikitama