• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Revenge of the snap bug

Let's see. The first one is nothing to worry about since you can't have six bars in a normal match.

The second one...........ohhh goddamnit Japan! I guess it was inevitable considering that Robo was the very last character, and considering the kinds of fuckery Magnetic Trap was up to in the Endless Beta....... well, this is still unexpected, to be honest.

It kills me that this will probably be here to stay on all platforms except PC. Arrrrrgh.

Liam's post was a proof of concept, shortly after his original tweet several people started coming up with variations for fewer bars to make it real. This Headless one might be my favorite. Been waiting to see someone pull it off in an actual match though, hats off to koma there!

Now someone please hit Mike with it. In bracket.

Oh, please don't, to see the pain and betrayal on his face as his pride and joy is broken by a top player, while at the same time suffering the humiliation of timing out as his Cerebella bounces up and down for several minutes... My little heart just couldn't take it....

.....send Twitch clips tho