• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Rick and Morty

Gahooglydonks

daring baby
Reaction score
Steam
Gahooglydonks
Peacock Painwheel Filia
I've just finished watching the whole first season, and I want more.
I think it's really cute and I like it a lot. It sure likes to sprinkle in those "life messages" or something, but it's also pretty entertaining.
Have any of you guys seen it? What are your thoughts?

wubalubadubdub

I've just finished watching the whole first season, and I want more.
I think it's really cute and I like it a lot. It sure likes to sprinkle in those "life messages" or something, but it's also pretty entertaining.
Have any of you guys seen it? What are your thoughts?

wubalubadubdub

I find it insanely good. lol

I was turned off by the art style at first, but after seeing a few episodes I can conclude that it's fucking hysterical.

Reactions: Sparties
Wait, that was the whole season?
I thought there'd be more.
What a ride it was, can't wait for more.
It's really hard to explain to someone how good it is.

I laughed way too much during "Rixty Minutes."

gotta revive an ancient thread

you guys ready for season 2? I know I am!

IMG_1154.JPG

Reactions: akindhobo
So how about the ending to that second season huh, only have to wait a year and a half... or more.

There's really only one thing to say.

Wubbalubbadubdub.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
just believe in yourself! we had to do it once the first season ended

i rewatched like every episode at least three times before the second season premired

Can't wait to see Jerry's new function.

New fan theory making the rounds.

Season 3 will premier near the end of the year.

6 months of rewatching Rick and Morty and AT's Lemon Grab episodes.

Rick and Morty Season 3 Trailer | Rick and Morty | Adult Swim

Pickle Rick!​

New episode out.
It was decent, but not really something that really sticks out. I think it is mainly due to it trying to tie up relationships.

I haven't really been feeling season 3...until now because that was easily the best episode. So much world building with such interesting characters.

Why is Rick and Morty suddenly getting such a bad rap?

Because of very vocal assholes in the fanbase, people who think they're smarter than others because they watch Rick and Morty, and the entire Szechaun sauce incident at Mcdonalds.

Because of very vocal assholes in the fanbase, people who think they're smarter than others because they watch Rick and Morty, and the entire Szechaun sauce incident at Mcdonalds.
But, like.

It happened so fast.

Steven Universe's disdain was a slow, gradual build.

How the heck did this get so negative so fast?

Reactions: ArgonBern
It's more edgy and shocking. Also the memes. More annoying and more pervasive in media. SU memes are more confined to the community, while r&m memes are generally jokes from the show, probably the ones set up as a punchline.