• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

robo-fortune heads

Yummy Bubbles

Reaction score
Steam
Yummy_Bubbles
Big Band Valentine
so, I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, could very well be intentional, but I was messing around in training mode with robo/beo/band v squiggly, and I was working on my corner carry combos with beowulf, and suddenly I saw three robotic catheads go zipping by. note: I did release the three cat heads as robofortune before I tagged out, so I get that they're in play. but, they just zip across the middle of the screen. is that a bug or a feature?

@Mike_Z

PS: I do apologize if I missed an announcement or something, I've been pretty busy as of late and am only getting back to a point where I can have fun again lol

ok, sorry to bug ya. lovin' robofortune btw, great job guys :D

To let him know about a bug, or sometimes to annoy him.
In the bug reports forum though? I'm sure he would have seen it without the tag.

If a bug is still unresolved/unanswered after a month, you could still tag him..
Chances are, he'll see a thread in the "Bug Reports" section even without the Tag

Or at least wait with doing it until after someone opens your thread and goes "wow this is new, interesting!"
As half the threads in this forum are "I found this bug!!! @MikuZ!!!!!", and then the first post goes "This isn't a bug" or "This is known"
Essentially tagging him for no reason at all

Same thing with the beta suggestions
There are 500 suggestions being thrown around and discussed until some sort of consensus is reached perhaps, and then Mike gives his ok or doesn't
But then some random people always jump into the thread and go "I want to select the same character three times on my trio!! @MikuZ!!!" and it's just.. why

P.S. It would help if the thread title said smth like "robo-fortune heads zipping across the screen";
this title is barely better than "bug" or "game devs hate me! look at this weird trick i found in training mode"

Reactions: Fumako and The Dave