• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Robo-Fortune S.HK bug

SkullMan

Hair-Raising Fighter
Reaction score
Steam
D-Money107
PSN
SkullMan107
Filia Parasoul Unknown
I have found something rather strange with Robo-Fortune in training mode: whenever she knocks out an opponent with her S.HK near a wall, another character will come out as though they have been snapped back. I am not sure if this is intentional or not.

You don't have death allowed on. Turn it on and see if anything changes.

Edit: though that is kinda weird I guess.

I have death allowed on and the health at 1 pixel. I just tried it with death off and it did not have the similar effect.

did you set their health to 'normal' after setting it to 1 pixel? because they get that one pixel back if it's still set to 1 pixel. Even if death allowed is on.

Still that seems a little odd.

Yes, I tried it with normal and the point character did not switch out when I did it. I tried it with others using S.HK, but it didn't provide similar results.

Oh then it must still have some properties of the snap. Maybe.

(Though I don't think this will ever happen in actual gameplay it's still pretty weird and should probably be fixed.)

Doesn't have to do with the fact that it was a snapback previously, has to do with the fact that it was setting the hitstun value to 120f for some reason, and you don't get health back until your hitstun ends so they were hitting the floor well before that.

Fixed!

Thanks for the explanation. :)