• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

ROUND 2 - Elky's "Fell Off A Truck" Kumite

ElkyDori

No Quarter
Reaction score
Steam
Elky Dori
PSN
ElkyDori
Painwheel Cerebella
UPDATED

Scratch off those serial numbers, because this is even closer to free than last week's kumite!

Tuesday, June 17 @ 9pm Eastern on twitch.tv/elky_dori

Commentary possibly provided by the effervescent @POS Industries and his +1.

Here's everyone who's tentatively scheduled to put me in their own personal highlight reel:

@Hurumi
@Elda Taluda
@sudoShadow
@yellowflash26
@Dreamepitaph
@Stuff
@When's Skullgirls
@Duckator
@Mike_Z
@winnie Special PS3 Match w/ technical-limitation-imposed Elky commentary

This means I'll need at least a few more candidates to step up to make this an even 10. A couple backups, along with @Pikmario, would also be much appreciated.

Like the set last week with Shin, if the connection proves to be too weak to justify finishing the set, I'm okay with just ending it with a DNF.

Last edited:
Think I can join I know I will suck but I just wanna join.

Reactions: ElkyDori
I wanna play! I'm okay, really. But I should be able to get on at that time. I need PW experience tbh.

@Mike_Z It takes forever and a day to chew through 10 FT7's, so whatever you can manage within the 5 hour window it'll occupy is gravy.

@yellowflash26 is in.

That's 10, assuming everyone on that list is able to make it. Which, by my calculations, is fucking impossible.

So, by all means, keep throwing hats in the ring.

MAN, ELKY NEVER EVEN GIVING ME A CHANCE TO PLAY AGAINST HIM IN ONE OF THESE. CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW INSULTED I AM

is what I would say <3

Aw heck with, I'll toss my fedora in as well. I'm going to regret it, cause of me not taking matches seriously. But what ever, I'll prove to the world that my dumb team can do stuff.

I think he found all of the people for this week, I was just making a poor joke since I played in his kumite last week

I think he found all of the people for this week, I was just making a poor joke since I played in his kumite last week
It's good to have cats waiting in the wings in case someone can't make it.

@Ninja is on call.

im gonna flake. sorry :/

I took part last week, but could I be put down as backup? I need to fight you more often, it's really fun.

Yeah I'd hate to be a no show, but it turns out I'm going over a friends later. Highly doubt I will be home in time for this. Sorry Elky.

@Ninja is in. @Pikmario is a backup because even if he played last week, he's the most terrifying Filia I know.

I have a couple other dudes I'm trying to recruit, so we'll see how it goes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pikmario
I'll play if you want me to. That said, if at all possible I'd like to be one of the earlier matches because I've still got all kinds of packing to do! lmao

I'll play if you want me to. That said, if at all possible I'd like to be one of the earlier matches because I've still got all kinds of packing to do! lmao
Oh shit, I'm a dead man.

Elky going to play against himself!

I:I ....sigh all of these gud players.
I guess that means I have to play for real and not dick around, what a drag, although it would be fun to beat you or something, I'm not keeping count.

I can be a gooch up if you wana play my team phantomexdeath or sonicfox

I:I ....sigh all of these gud players.
I guess that means I have to play for real and not dick around, what a drag, although it would be fun to beat you or something, I'm not keeping count.
i ain't good so count @Pikmario and the rest good. you got atleast one bad apple in the lineup :D

i ain't good so count @Pikmario and the rest good. you got atleast one bad apple in the lineup :D

I'm sorry, I do not believe you have met my team, it's BB with excerebella assist. Mike even went as far as to personally tell me that excerebella assist is kinda of a poor choice for it heavily scales combos. You on the other hand, have a far more balanced team then mine will ever be. But you know what, if I"m going to lose I will do it having fun and acting like a nutjob.

There's a fine line between a kumite and a firing squad.
Don't worry, our set will be the in-between comedy act where I flail around with Point BB with charged item drop assist and spectacularly fail at making Catheads/H Twirl the next Ouroboros/Molecular Shield.

all i do is make fukua twerk so i mean....you got that right? @ElkyDori
Better make good on that.

If that roundbottom don't hit the floor, you won't be in the archive.

@Ninja Can't be worse than me. >.> I just hope I at least win one.

Am I still in this, or are you good on people?

When's uzu?
When he agrees to be in it and I have room.
Am I still in this, or are you good on people?
You're in. First come, first serve. Sorry I missed your name when I updated the list.

I just hope this restaurant doesn't have a no shoes, no shirt, no service policy.

Okay. Cool. I shouldn't have a problem being ready fairly early on.

Is it too late to join in this? Also, what time does it start?

@matlokholmes I *think* I have 10 people lined up, which, as last week proved, is the limit. However, if you want to hang out in case someone can't make it, I'd appreciate it.

Oh ok. Cool beans. Still didn't answer the time question though...