• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Filia Safe Gregor setup

Stuff

The guy who says the thing you might not like
Reaction score
So this isn't necessarily a bug but perhaps something to be concerned about:

So @Mike_Z I was wondering more if you were okay with Filia being able to do this (and I've asked about this before so if you still feel the same way then this is now Filia tech) Point is at certain heights gregor is safe.

That isn't to say you can't counter it unless your character doesn't have anything to do so. Well anyway I'd really like to know how you feel about this sorry for the bother. You can be mad at me in person though so it's cool.

(yes pbgc is sometimes an option jumping is also one but varying on character to character that might be too risky also yes alpha counter exists there are other options too but I thought this might be something that might ask for your attention)

- The middle hits have 30f blockstun instead of 25f, the last hit has 25f. This is a bug, the middle hits should be the same.
- The framedata is WRONG, it doesn't take her landing into account. Even when it says she is +6 in the vid, she is really -4. I will fix this too.

tl;dr
It is NOT SAFE, just less punishable than it should be.