• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

SATURDAY NIGHT SALT: #SendBrazilToComboBreaker Edition

Question @Night Phyre. Last night you said the GoFundMe is going to be up for another week. When is the exact date that it ends? Because I couldn't locate it on the website.
No hard end date, it just ends when I have it pay out. In the interest of getting people ticket's purchased, I'm only letting it rock until Sunday next week at midnight.

do we really need to see luna 5-0 josh b? i'm just saying no grudge/rivalry/whatever the fuck they want to call it is hype when it's super 1 sided

Who is the artist of the rejected "Brazilia" design?
XuBZouG.jpg

It was a fun stream. Didn't understand the antagonism of the first match-up, but the following ones were quite good. Judging from Mwisk's battle with Colossi, an equally talented player, he should fare well at Combo Breaker.

What's the deadline to get Winnie that $300 train ticket to Combo Breaker?

do we really need to see luna 5-0 josh b? i'm just saying no grudge/rivalry/whatever the fuck they want to call it is hype when it's super 1 sided
The people opened up their wallets to see it, so however much of a curb stomp it'll be, they're gonna see it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What's the deadline to get Winnie that $300 train ticket to Combo Breaker?
Next Sunday is when the campaign closes. There's gonna be a winnie kumite on Wednesday, I believe, hosted by Elky (and POS?), so hopefully that will get people to throw some bills our way.

@POS Industries would this be doable next USS, as something of a just-for-laughs finale to the campaign? The fanfic reading could happen then, too.
Next week? Yeah, sure, we can squeeze that in.

Next Sunday is when the campaign closes. There's gonna be a winnie kumite on Wednesday, I believe, hosted by Elky (and POS?), so hopefully that will get people to throw some bills our way.
I close that night so depending on how late it starts, I may or may not be able to cohost.

I'd do something here but I'm pretty sure all this poo-talking is going to end in someone getting humbled in a FT7 so YEAH

ALSO

Whoever anonymously donated $175 for Winnie OR Mwisk. Thank you so much you are the fucking man/lady. I love you thank you thank you <3 <3

Every donation from here will help bring down the cost of Mwisk's trip, but we can now say we got @Mwisk and @winnie to Combo Breaker, guys :)

Of special note is the fact that $650 of this (half the total donations at this point) came from just five generous contributors. We have all our contributors to thank, but we owe special thanks to those incredibly generous few.

Reactions: Denizen