• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [Sep 14 , 2013} Skullgirls Tournament at Super Arcade

Nekro_Surge

Reaction score
Unknown Parasoul Unknown
Skullgirls Tournament at Super Arcade!

Sat Sep 14 #GGAC #SkullGirls #P4A

So Cal Players show up and support the scene! I know there are a bunch of you and I really want you to make it out to this! Hope to see you there! :D

It will be Squigly Edition, Mike Z is taking 3 ps3 setups and I will be bringing a Laptop/Monitor setup too. We will need maybe one more laptop and 2 monitors. If anyone can help with that!

Attachments

• BTXBNwUCEAA4Ko4.jpg
    BTXBNwUCEAA4Ko4.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 1,948
Last edited:
inb4 5 entrants

name the day and i'll do everything i can to be there

edit: ok so greyhound is $30 which i'd rather not do so if anyone can give me and ThatOneOtherDude a ride there that would be very much appreciated. Of course i would be willing to pay for any gas money that you need

Last edited:
Reactions: mcpeanuts
I need more info on the event. Like venue fee, pot split, how much to enter games, what time it starts, etc.

You know I'm down to bring a monitor!

I'm down. See you guys on Saturday

So at this point I'm 99% guaranteed to show up, so I'll see you all there and looking forward to taking your guys' money. If anyone is trying to MM hit me up here or at Super Arcade

I'll MM you a soda in Third Strike. Also, YO SOCAL, get to Super Arcade this weekend! No slackin' now! Quit being a bunch of shut-ins you... pasty... shut-ins. Ya. Oh and I'm pretty sure Super still has a $5 venue fee plus tourney buy-in. Also, it gets like 110 degrees in there so bring money for drinks so you don't die.

Yo, if anyone can give me a ride to there and back from Santa Ana. I could chip in for gas. I'm really looking forward to this!

I'll MM you a soda in Third Strike. Also, YO SOCAL, get to Super Arcade this weekend! No slackin' now! Quit being a bunch of shut-ins you... pasty... shut-ins. Ya. Oh and I'm pretty sure Super still has a $5 venue fee plus tourney buy-in. Also, it gets like 110 degrees in there so bring money for drinks so you don't die.
How far are you from Whens_Skullgirls?

dude, how far is dj azure? since he made it to get kingdom hearts 1.5 remix in anaheim it shouldn't be too far from where I'm at. lel

Is there going to be a stream for this?

Reactions: Kai
If I were to guess, it'd probably be IE Battlegrounds.

yeah, twitch.tv/iebattlegrounds will stream it, not sure if there will be other streams though, iplaywinner or something.

where did they get that dreadful picture of Filia

Agreed - that pic of Filia is terrible.

Also, having everything be 3/5 is weird, but okay. Everyone get ready for this thing to go on for 4 hours. :P

ALSO ALSO LAST NIGHT'S SALTY TOURNEY WAS HYPE, SO I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE READY FOR TOMORROW

They're probably making it longer to bring people in so they can play longer. Super did previously pick up SG for The Runback, but it died fairly quickly. I don't even remember if SDE even came out before it was dropped from TRB.

Not to mention P4A was also dropped a while ago, and I'm hearing GG is losing numbers too, so yeah.

They're probably making it longer to bring people in so they can play longer.

I am totally okay with this.

Tonight was hype, GGs everyone!

ALSO ALSO LAST NIGHT'S SALTY TOURNEY WAS HYPE, SO I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE READY FOR TOMORROW
do you know why it was hype? cause it was actually a tournament, you guys should focusing on them more often. And today was really fun to watch too.

Reactions: Raidanzoup
It was pretty fun, yeah. I went back to watch the stream and man, mike and render's commentary was hilarious lol

It was pretty fun, yeah. I went back to watch the stream and man, mike and render's commentary was hilarious lol

Dude you have a sick peacock/double team. Kinda inspired me to use peacock myself (rush down peacock)

I'm watching the archived stream and am I the only one who finds the video laggy?

Dude you have a sick peacock/double team. Kinda inspired me to use peacock myself (rush down peacock)
Thanks man and it'd be pretty interesting to see another rushdown pcock around
I'm watching the archived stream and am I the only one who finds the video laggy?
Yeah its kinda laggy

Pretty good turn-out last night! Thanks to everyone that came on down to Super, hope you all had fun. Definitely hope everyone makes it out again if we get another tourney out there. Good show of support, let's keep it up!

Reactions: Nekro_Surge