• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Sep 27, 2014] Good Job New Your Monthly! (Brooklyn)

Lemmie just go ahead and post this image again:
Man, I don't read maps! What's an outside anyway?

But sure, I'm in unless something comes up (unlikely). Incoming next-level mashing.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcpeanuts
Lemmie just go ahead and post this image again:
Dang, I'm not on the line or close to it. I'm over in Pawtucket.

Man that's a trip. I'd like to one day just to go up to GU and play up there.
I've been saying this for a while, but I'm down. As long as toll costs could be figured, We could do this someday.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
I've become aware of responsibilities that require my attention that day, won't be able to make it.

I have to work so I can't make it. Very difficult to get someone to cover as well, so I don't think I can finagle this either. Next month!

Friendly reminder that this event is happening this saturday. Please show up if you can. I'll be sure to bring a ps3 if needed.

Friendly reminder that this event is happening this saturday. Please show up if you can. I'll be sure to bring a ps3 if needed.
omw

Reactions: Lethalmind
Omw after class

this came so soon, kinda stressed, dunno what I'm gonna do

We knew about this 2 and a half months ago. Or was it 2 weeks?
Basically right after TSB before last, so it's been a while. Time goes by really fast.

Truth be told I'm not sure I'm ready for this since I've only gotten to play once since GUTS but I'll try my best!

Basically right after TSB before last, so it's been a while. Time goes by really fast.

Truth be told I'm not sure I'm ready for this since I've only gotten to play once since GUTS but I'll try my best!
Don't worry I'm sure you won't disappoint. I'm kinda waiting to see all the para swag tear combos myself

I've never been to a local before :V
Duuuuuuuude come out, just roll with it, you're promised at least 1 free win when you body me.

I already said I was going :P

might do some netplay for "practice" tonight, then I'll see how my packing solution for my stick works out (using the styrofoam block with a hole for the balltop that it came with, heh)

Reactions: dekillsage
Maaaaan chex you left before I even got to play you in a set. Add me on psn dude! @ChexGuy

I don't have Skullgirls on PSN :V

Yeah I wanted to catch a stream but it ended up starting 2 hours later than I thought it would, sorry about that.

(also I wouldn't have lasted very long :P)

I don't have Skullgirls on PSN :V

Yeah I wanted to catch a stream but it ended up starting 2 hours later than I thought it would, sorry about that.

(also I wouldn't have lasted very long :P)

Oh your thing says psn so I thought you were a ps3 player. Do you play on PC then?

Yeah, steam's here. Plan on getting the PS3 version sometime...within the next few years.

Adding you too, gotta fill that friends list (it's looking so empty...)

People adding people for ps3. I need to get in on this!