• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PS4 Shades of blue on our PSN avatars on lobbies

the_rpg_king

Maid of Justice
Reaction score
Steam
KnockDownJoe
PSN
rpgking20
Unknown Robo Fortune Double
I was tempted to play it online, but on the PlayStation version, our PSN avatars have shades of blue again on lobbies. Particularly, this happens only on the online lobby screen. This is the same issue I experienced when lobbbies first came to PlayStation consoles.

Skullgirls 2nd Encore_20240403102422.jpg

Last edited:
maybe this is intentional?
It can't be intentional because our PSN avatars are NOT supposed to be blue on lobbies. They are supposed to be in their normal colors. Also, this is the same bug that I experienced twice. Once when lobbies come to consoles and once when Marie is fully released.

Last edited:
Very odd! I'll see if we can take a look at this soon. Thanks for the report.

Thank you. I wouldn't dare play Skullgirls on my PS5 until the issue I reported is fixed. Either that or until the general balance patch is officially released.

Very odd! I'll see if we can take a look at this soon. Thanks for the report.
I'm curious on how a bug like this occurs in the first place, what is your guess Liam?