• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Sick Game Tunes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midiman

designer @ Future Club
Future Club
Reaction score
Cerebella Eliza
Post your tunes, nerds. Come on, do it. Spoiler your posts because auto-embed is bad for you

Ridge Racer Type 4 still is the best OST for me

Last edited:
One of my favorite genres of music which I feel nobody shares ;_;
Quiet song so turn it up:

Reactions: Zephyrel
And of course, how could I forget a song from the game that this forum is dedicated to?

Reactions: Flotilla
Tomohito Nishiura loves cramming accordions in everything. Not just in Professor Layton!

And of course, how could I forget a song from the game that this forum is dedicated to?

It's kind of the best stage because of that track.

Tomohito Nishiura loves cramming accordions in everything. Not just in Professor Layton!

It's kind of the best stage because of that track.

I just love the way Stanley constantly freaks out in the background as well, haha.

Battle Arena Toshinden 2/URA. One of the shitiest and most broken fighting games with one of the most awesome soundtracks ever:

Bonus from the first one, not sure if it was as broken as the URA version that I played.

Beside almost the entire Mega Man soundtrack library on NES, this one is among the greatest tunes on that system.

One of my favorite genres of music which I feel nobody shares ;_;
Quiet song so turn it up:

Wesker's theme was so great and I'm gonna miss him as a villain. Re5 was p great, but RE6 was great and really underappreciated (@FuLLBLeeD at least feels me on this).

This tune pops up towards the Leon's story, it might sound familiar if you've played RE2, but, spoilers~

I thought we said no dump threads? Come on mods.

I don't see how this is a dump thread considering the room for discussion of tracks is there?

*Shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.