• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Sinclairs SG Art dump (NSFW??)

Next SG item shirt October - November

• Parasoul

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Eliza

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Miss Fortune

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Bella

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Double

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Painwheel

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sinclair

Ur favorite eliza player
Reaction score
Eliza Double
oK!! I'm going to try this.

My name is Sinclair, I've recently been introduced to the Skullgirls game by a great friend! And I absolutely love love love it!!
I rarely make fanart but i've absolutely fallen in love with so many skullgirls characters!!
So uh, I'm gonna post all of my Skullgirls art and doodles on this thread, I guess!
I absolutely take requests, nsfw too. But i Prefer guro/body horror and all that stuff!!

Anyway long story short, I've been drawing all my life with a bunch of long breaks between it

Here is a starter
tumblr_no1w5gvvEb1ussrtro1_500.png

This is some awesome stuff you got here man. Digging the face Fillia is rocking.

This is gonna be an interesting thread.
Unless the artist gets disinterested.

This is some awesome stuff you got here man. Digging the face Fillia is rocking.
Thank you bro!! Im gonna try to make more serious SG art instead of Random doodles when I get the time tho

Nice work! That Filia is adorable

I wanted to see more of your work before I commented, but damn, you've got talent, ken fit I'm sayin' min.

Thank you so much for all the nice comments and likes guys!!!
I didn't draw much today because I didn't feel like getting on my laptop till now, but I did two stupid Traditional doodles i guess.
I haven't been drawing traditionally for such a looong time lmao i dont even own a sketchbook because i just..rarely do it

Have a peacock!
357e729be3.png
Also a parasoul
9f0bf81924.png

Yo Peacock and Parasoul actually look really good.

You're good at drawing with crayola pencils.

I like the coloring that you did on Peacock and Parasoul. Very nice!

Sweet stuff.

Okay yes!! Sorry for being on a weird hiatus..I just didn't felt like getting on the laptop lately or draw anything. Managed to fight my lazyness and draw a cute tiny George bomb crashing around in a car idk
George is the best skullgirl
cf533b33c638e4407315097980249a7f.png

oh my god, that's cute as hell!! ;_;7

Heyyy guys!! Sinclair here, haha.

Sorry for being so incredibly inactive. I'm working my ass off on a project with my best friend (Some of you should know her, but i'm keeping it a surprise !!)
I rarely even get the time to draw anything Skullgirls, because I feel so drained after working on the project and don't have the energy to draw anymore.
But!! That doesn't mean i'm quitting!! I'm still open for requests!! And i'll draw them in between breaks as a warmup.

Thanks for supporting me!!

Hey man, your stuff is great. We all understand needing to slow down. At least you're updating us on the progress instead of just being dead, right? :D

Good luck!

Whoa, 3 in a day?! Santa must'a come early. :O

Reactions: Sinclair
Nice and kool.

I like your style, but here's some stuff about your art.
With the Ms. Fortune you just posted, the lines going over her top to indicate where her breasts are are too squished down. It implies her breasts are pointy on one side and really flat, which just looks off. Her left arm is shaped weird with her elbow being way too sharp and the difference in width between her wrist and above her elbow looks unfitting. Your hands need some word as well; it is very confusing with how they are facing and what fingers are where. Otherwise, I like it. I always love the way coloring/shading with one main color looks.

I like your style, but here's some stuff about your art.
With the Ms. Fortune you just posted, the lines going over her top to indicate where her breasts are are too squished down. It implies her breasts are pointy on one side and really flat, which just looks off. Her left arm is shaped weird with her elbow being way too sharp and the difference in width between her wrist and above her elbow looks unfitting. Your hands need some word as well; it is very confusing with how they are facing and what fingers are where. Otherwise, I like it. I always love the way coloring/shading with one main color looks.
i know lol i made that drawing in 5 seconds
b30eeb291a5b57aca10afe7416042572.png
forgot to state that here as well
thank u tho !!