• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Sinclairs SG Art dump (NSFW??)

Next SG item shirt October - November

• Parasoul

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Eliza

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Miss Fortune

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Bella

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Double

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Painwheel

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ow i forgot to add if anyone wants to see some of my more serious art here is a nice link. (Warning for gore if u cant handle that!)
i'll really try to draw more serious skullgirls pieces, perhaps instead of OC pieces for goretober i might actually do a few goretober pieces with some skullgirls characters!!

everything i post on this art thread of mine is a literal shitpost enjoy
meme
One man's shitpost is another man's "Noice"

Reactions: Sinclair
94e08ee5ae0a4652903c0afbd82f3d5a.png
Ok i wanna draw more skullgirls but idk what pls request

You can draw Taliesin. >v>

Ok! Hi guys! Sorry that im so inactive, i've been playing a lot of SG lately and have been trying to improve. Which means that i'm not always behind my desk drawing stuff. When i am drawing, it's concept art for my current project that i'm working on (A visual novel). I have a lot of things I want to draw, both Skullgirls and Indivisible related, but i just can never find the time.

Despite that, while I've been working on my project i've been exploring a lot of visual-novel building engines.
I made a really small thing to test the engine a bit, and since it's skullgirls related I might as well share it on here, just to keep the thread a little active for myself.

And i'll also work on some request!! Thank u all for your support.

EDIT: guy's i'm not working on a SG VN! Basically, i meant i was trying out Tyrano Builder with some existing skullgirls sprites and some 5 second writing. Thanks so much for being interested tho! I am actually working on a huge visual novel with a bunch of people at the moment. So sorry to disappoint you all! But hey, i'm a writer, so who knows! Maybe i'll do a skullgirls VN sometimes!
If anyone is interested in checking out my current VN project, clicky click here!

Last edited:
Can't wait to see more of that visual novel project.

Roxie making a robot that looks like a sandwich.

EDIT: Not in a sexist way, but in a "her-info-says-she-really-likes-sandwiches-way"

Last edited:
Humbly requesting 'Nunble (Double in Nun form)' wearing boy shorts <3

are you sure this is just a doodle
it looks like it's a 3-hour masterpiece
LMAO thanks..........i should actually spend some time on my art to refine it instead of keep drawing 5 minute poo

This looks very nice. I like how the blood snakes turn out.

I AWAIT WITH BAITED BREATH THEN <3

I AWAIT WITH BAITED BREATH THEN <3
Just a quick question, thick thighs double or medium thighs????????????? She looks like she has thick thighs under that robe of her but it could also be her hips playing a game on me

hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllls yes you are my favorite person ever

man those hips

<3

I always thought Nunble would be great at Twister.

I always thought Nunble would be great at Twister.
Well being a shape shifting monster does come with benefits ;}

tumblr_o1qpygjUvl1tp0yxdo1_400.png
skshkjsad im kinda..........sick..ill...u know, somewhat drained both emotionally and mentally so i can't really draw much (I painted two HUGE pieces tho a few days ago to keep myself busy, oh no.)

I drew this little sguig on iscribble! I wanna thank the sg community for keeping me busy with the game and playing with me when i feel down! SG really helps me cope with a lot of stuff when i can't do art.
I am still taking requests, although sometimes i take them and draw them and sometimes I don't! But don't be afraid to send me a request too. If anyone wants a fightstick design sketch for free HMU, i just really want to draw more!

I also have like..a few inbox messages i should reply to but atm im very tired and i dont feel like typing anything sorry :(

tumblr_o4mbt3nJ1m1ussrtro1_540.png
Saw a lady today at Vogue Amsterdam in turtle neck and skirt and I suddenly reminded myself "Oh, I need to update my thread".
I got internship at Vogue Amsterdam & I've been very busy.
Despite that, i still try to draw every day but not SG things. :(

I'm so sorry for all the people who left me inbox messages about their art and how they could improve, i think like 4/6 people already contacted me about "how can i draw better also can i update you about my skills". I can't reply to most of them since i'm so..busy lol but i'll do my best to give small tips and i'll also lurk your /personal/ art section if you want me to look at your stuff.

This has been the nicest community i've ever stepped into, thank u guys for keeping up with me !

Sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy

Welp that was unexpected...I honestly expected something Eastery heh...

Its another good one though :D