• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Sinclairs SG Art dump (NSFW??)

Next SG item shirt October - November

• Parasoul

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Eliza

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Miss Fortune

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Bella

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Double

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Painwheel

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tumblr_o5bps0J3nP1ussrtro1_1280.png

I had a good laugh from that. First thing I thought about after seeing it was this:

Reactions: Sinclair
This is why samson needs the skullheart

Hi guys, i have some unfortunate news.

I'll be closing down this thread (By not posting anymore) because my art keeps getting stolen. It keeps ending up on facebook and on people's instagram. This only happens with my skullgirls/Fallout/whatever fanart and I keep getting blocked by the people who post it after nicely asking them to delete it (OR JUST ASKING TO CREDIT ME!!)

It's /extremely/ upsetting, heck it makes me not want to draw fanart anymore. People will even delete my caption on tumblr or erase my name and re-post it. I don;t know why they do this but it's upsetting and they always do this with my fan art.

I'm really sorry but im just not going to draw Skullgirls stuff anymore, I contacted a facebook page about them stealing my filia drawing (they credited a fucking hentai website, wtf?) and nicely asked them to delete it, and they didn't. A few weeks ago a person on instagram stole my Skullgirls drawings and put a filter over it and said "i drew this".

They both blocked me, Instagram wont do shit for me and so does facebook.

I'm quitting fan-art..and even if i do draw it i'm not posting it online anymore. I have my own oc's that i'd like to draw and i feel disrespected by the people who view and copy my art outside of skullheart.
all of you have been extremely nice to me, and helped me improve a bunch when it comes to drawing.

If any of you ever want me to draw you something privatly, send me an inbox message and i'll draw you the thing and send it to you. I trust people on this website, but sadly enough not people on Tumblr/dA whatever.

thank you lots

Reactions: Sparties
Damn, that sucks. (:/)
Best of luck to you.

I wish the best for you, man. Those people are plagiarizing your art and that is just very uncool.

Could try and sig your pics in a way that it's hard to remove.

Alternatively, the fun way would be to blackmail them in the worst way possible. Not the lowest, but the worst.

...I have issues.

Put a sig into it!
Could try and sig your pics in a way that it's hard to remove.

Alternatively, the fun way would be to blackmail them in the worst way possible. Not the lowest, but the worst.

...I have issues.
The sad thing is that i've done this before and they just remove it!! I once made a Cazador drawing and they removed my sig and sold it as prints, sometimes they remove my sig AND edit everything and tell me its their original work...it so annoying ahh!!

Maybe i'll throw a huge ass watermark all over it
like this

But for now idk what to do, I love SG and i love drawing SG stuff but its frustrating to have people use and copy my art. Maybe i'll just quit posting fan art on tumblr and start ONLY posting my fanart on skullheart...lol the most absurd thing that happened to me was when some asshole copied my art and DEMANDED me to prove to him i drew it by showing him the screenshots of my .sai files..layers and all that stuff..

thank u for caring about me guys <33

*grabs torches and pitchforks*
WE HERE FOR YOU BABY, WHERE THEY AT

But seriously, that sucks
also in all seriousness, maybe that print guy was right because I'd buy a print of your art anyday
C-can't you still shit-post here :c
I'll miss your art...!!
(Does this mean you are gonna stop posting art online entirely?)

LOL @Fumako

The guy who printed my art said something like "These aren't ur original characters so i can sell them :))))" fkn stupid but he was known for selling other peoples art too and his website was closed a few months ago

I might still shit post here, i just wont post my fan art on tumblr/dA anymore :(

Art getting stolen on deviantart...
Why am I not surprised.
but seriously, have you ever considered selling stuff on redbubble or something

Art getting stolen on deviantart...
Why am I not surprised.
but seriously, have you ever considered selling stuff on redbubble or something
I actually sold a few things, yeah!

I dont think i'll ever sell my skullgirls fan art as prints tho...maybe if i EVER draw something really big and pretty maybe then!! but i prefer drawing ugly little sketches haha

Reactions: Gamrdogg and Fumako
LOL @Fumako

The guy who printed my art said something like "These aren't ur original characters so i can sell them :))))"
This.....does not make sense. If anything you can always........have a "talk" with em. <v<

This.....does not make sense. If anything you can always........have a "talk" with em. <v<
Their Logica is basically:
  • Artists do not exist or spend time on their art.
  • They do not own the characters or anything, so you have no right to tell them not to sell it.

Tbh funniest thing i've heard: "I found it on google so i can use it"

Tbh funniest thing i've heard: "I found it on google so i can use it"

Considering how broad and stupid that logic is, that's like saying "I found someone's ID on the ground so I can impersonate them."

tbh, I feel like trying to make sense of this logic is going to give me brain hemorrhage. I mean, I'm pretty sure the universe has many constants; this goes against at least one of them.

Whoa, sorry I'm a bit late here.
I've enjoyed your art & am sorry to hear what's going on.
Doing fanart & having someone do that does make it tricky.

I hope you don't let people doing stuff like that affect your artistic plans.
Ultimately it's your call. You'll have support here though. Let me know if there's any way to help.

Stolen art is a big deal, but also a constant threat. It's one of things that if this appeared to be only a few small instances, I'd just say don't sweat and do what you can to get them to stop, but don't stop what you're doing. However it very much sounds like this is consistent problem you've been having and that's very sad to hear man. Just don't stop drawing regardless, ya hear? Your arts too good to just stop from some pesky thieves.

You could just like art dump your work in one big go from time to time in places like this, so its not so spread out, so then its less likely that large quantities will get grabbed up like that, but that could still be way to much effort and not fully solve the problem.

Regardless, you keep on keeping on.

Thank you all for the support. This is what the guy said after i nicely asked him to credit me on the art he stole from me (he credited a hentai website instead) jackass replied with this:
tumblr_inline_o5qx1up0dS1u25kd5_500.png

He still didn't take the 2 seconds to turn that hentai website link that he calls credit into a link thats just my tumblr blog or even dA eeeuhghedhsg.

GOOD NEWS THO I contacted other artists who had their art stolen by that Instagram Art Thief and we all reported him at the same time, fucker got deleted asap. He got into a bitchfit and commented on my dA page:
aa707cb4c46b43d18747fc5aa37d5bec.png

Thank you all for caring and replying to this and showing me support.
You're good folks so i'll be posting my SG art here, and maybe even do what @North888 said and upload it as a batch.

@Nevins I really do not want this to happen to other artists, and I'm asking if It's possible to start a thread about making sure your art wont get copied/stolen..like a list of things you can do to prevent it, and what you can do if it does ever happen :(

It's good to hear that the guy got deleted from dA. I am glad that you felt a bit better too. Please keep up the good work. :)

And it's reasons like these why I find Big Band the hardest character to look at.

But hey, on the bright side, since he's a dick, he can join with Mike Z's people.

Request
0b21c99680c1f2964bb915a94b532d67.png

m-my boyfriend now..
what i meant is that you could add some kind of symbol or sig in the picture itself (unless it's a request, like this one).

This beo, for examplo, could receive a sig in the shoulder. nothing too absurd, but enough to stave off morons.

Request

m-my boyfriend now..
Absolutely +1 for writing a small signature on the corner of his shoulder inside the image.
If you write it on the bottom in the white space it's way to easy to get rid of.

It's good to have your name on it.

Absolutely +1 for writing a small signature on the corner of his shoulder inside the image.
If you write it on the bottom in the white space it's way to easy to get rid of.

It's good to have your name on it.
This was actually a request and I didn't put my name on it so it doesn't get ugly when he ever wants to do something with it (Print it out, use it as an icon etc) Maybe its a really slow reflex because i'm used to commissioners asking me not to put my stuff under it so they can use it for themselves.

But yes, thank u for reminding me people can still take it despite it being a request.
pls hit me everytime i forget to put my signature ;___;

This was actually a request and I didn't put my name on it so it doesn't get ugly when he ever wants to do something with it (Print it out, use it as an icon etc) Maybe its a really slow reflex because i'm used to commissioners asking me not to put my stuff under it so they can use it for themselves.

But yes, thank u for reminding me people can still take it despite it being a request.
pls hit me everytime i forget to put my signature ;___;
Post the version online for everyone to see that has your sig in it.
Post the version without the sig into a PM privately for that person so it's up to them how it gets used.
<3

Got sad, drew some good ol tentacles

tumblr_o6s6r5toJ21ussrtro1_540.png
I had to censor this...if anyone wants the uncensored version, its on my art blog (which i am not linking)..
also hey im posting my super nsfw art on tumblr

I would have made Fillia's fanny rounder , bulbous even.

Your breasts are on point :3

I would have made Fillia's fanny rounder , bulbous even.

Your breasts are on point :3
I tried that but they ended up looking like (ugly) pillows >:(((

thank u, drawing boobs is a lot of fun!