• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Sinclairs SG Art dump (NSFW??)

Next SG item shirt October - November

• Parasoul

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Eliza

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Miss Fortune

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Bella

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Double

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Painwheel

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3b20ede36115de2320008ff7f7c8016b.png

I'M FUCKING PROUD OF YOU
d749b37224.png
Thank you! i worked so hard on it ^__^its my art style thats why it looks so weird! hahahhaha please critique it! xD

Dont listen to her. I promise you cookies before bed if you indulge me.

It's only natural that you fight to the death to solve this.

Reactions: Sinclair
I aint fighting sparties to the death. She will genuinely kill me and she scares me.

Reactions: Sinclair
Wouldn't her body fall off her head if she hung herself?

I sense a need for cat and/or dog therapy.

I always enjoy every art post you do. you need to talk?

I feel like every post i make on my art thread is just a cry for help to get me out of my crippling depression

c4b535863f76a2e392f9cad2ddc7dea0.png

listen i love u and this is GOOD WTF WHY DID YOU PUT EMOJIS SON

Hey..i dont really draw a lot digitally more, i am always in college so i have no time for art when i get back home. I usually just boot up skullnerds and play until i get tired then go to bed :^) BUT i do draw a lot when im in class (which is bad, rip me)
Recently bought a note-book with beautiful blank pages and a really nice ink pen so i can doodle around. 80% of it is skullgirls stuff, i got tired of drawing my ocs too much..
So yeah, uh, if i ever fill this notebook i'll just send it off to someone so they can have a little piece of me :^)

tumblr_oe5zm4NMXY1v92e2wo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_oe5zm4NMXY1v92e2wo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_oe5zm4NMXY1v92e2wo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_oe5zm4NMXY1v92e2wo4_1280.jpg

Honestly, dont take anything i draw traditionally serious, its often just as a mean of..vent art? slapping my hand against the paper when im angry sometimes and draw something ugly is something i do when im frustrated. I hope everyone will draw even if they think their art is ugly because its really nice sometimes to just draw something even if its ugly and has weird anatomy or really sketchy and stuff..its nice looking back at your stuff and realizing how much you've learned.

These are only the pages with SG stuff on it, it has like a few more pages that aren't sg related. My classmate let me lend her camera to take the pics because my phone camera is suckish
im sorry im saying so much lol but i like yelling on my thread about how i feel and stuff ;___;

Man even your hand draw art is better than my art.

Why are you so skilled ;-;

Just bought that book and one picture has a rip in it, my goodness :PUN:
But yeah doodles are fun. Whats really fun to do is to doodle down whatever interesting or funny things you think off. Like drawing a hot dog as an actual dog on fire and such. Puts a smile to your face.

if u call ur art ugly one more time, i'mma let florence actually bodyslam adal into eternity
wait i'm screaming, do i see vaughn in the corner of the last picture

Last edited: