• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Sinclairs SG Art dump (NSFW??)

Next SG item shirt October - November

• Parasoul

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Eliza

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Miss Fortune

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Bella

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Double

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Painwheel

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wait i'm screaming, do i see vaughn in the corner of the last picture
sssshh

All of u guys r so nice to me,..thank u so much, this thread got a little TOO personal and i hope you guys wont mind that ;__;
i drew a bunch of umbrella too and a very messy eliza, i just wish i had better drawing supplies like cool markers or something </3

Also, i have a question, i want to make simple SG T-shirts but idk if i can sell them, i really need money bcs im about to live in a cardboard box (not really but i actually really do need money lol) so?? would that be possible to put some designs on teepublic or redbubble or will labzero fight me

As long as you're not using official artwork from SG, using the Autumn/Lab Zero/Skullgirls logos, or claiming that the designs were officially approved or anything like that, then we don't really care. Go for it.
Omg thank u so much!! i cant wait to draw a bunch of things *v*

SO now that i can make t-shirt designs, which characters do u guys wanna see? I don't see a lot of umbrella/Eliza things since mos shirts are mainly peacock/painwheel/filia :^(

inb4 @Magma442 says bella :^)

I legit need a good Cerebella shirt. This ain't a joke, sanshee had one but it's got a bad peeling problem when washed and Eighty Sixed never has a Bella shirt.

I will legit pay you if you make one.

I legit need a good Cerebella shirt. This ain't a joke, sanshee had one but it's got a bad peeling problem when washed and Eighty Sixed never has a Bella shirt.

I will legit pay you if you make one.
I wonder what the quality is with teepublic shirts, but i can give it a try. I do agree there need to be more bella shirts because...lmao its bella?!?!?!?

Theres too many peaock and squigly shirt, expand the roster a bit. I don't think I've ever seen a painwheel shirt.

Reactions: Sinclair
Theres too many peaock and squigly shirt, expand the roster a bit. I don't think I've ever seen a painwheel shirt.
Too many beowulf shirts too. I've seen some painwheel shirts around tho..

I ordered a custom t-shirt through Custom Ink a while back. Said shirt has held up pretty well so far, but hasn't been worn very often so it's not exactly rigorously tested. You could probably use them. Pretty good price, too. Plus, you can send the art, size, and customization preferences and they'll ship directly to your customer, good for single orders.

As for character... I'm always keen on seeing more Bella and Eliza. My biggest complaint with SG merch so far is that it's been excessively Anime for my liking, so I'm weird about wearing it in public. Something a little more subtle- like, say, a nicely done ankh or diamond or something- would be cool.

Still, I'm weird and horribly, horribly tight-fisted, so anything I say about what I would and wouldn't buy should be taken with a grain of salt.

Hell I'd be good for just basic action shot of the character, or like Dave said a symbol, maybe even a custom poster looking art. They do feel a little too anime honestly.

If you're going ahead with shirts...
Please make the designs subtler? Most of the eightysixed shirts really seems too "weeb" to wear in public...
Maybe try making a brand-shirt using one of the in-world brands? That's something I haven't seen yet, it'll be a cool skullgirls shirt but it'll also be a legit shirt you could actually wear in public!

ON THE SUBJECT OF MONEY MAKING:
Pins.
Small pins.
Why are there no fan-made pins with fun skullgirls stuff on them.

I'd wear the shit out of a cirque des cartes poster t-shirt.

Alright so i've been thinking, i feel like i should make t shirts with objects/icons/whatever that relate to the characters..i do agree that some shirts are really weeb-y :^( So i mean, for parasoul, her weapon, a napalm tear and an egret helmet, and for Eliza her staff, limo and a golden beetle etc

Now that i got a bunch of Adobe CS6 stuff for school i can make everything look much sweeter B)

Do stickers, and this guy is a buyer
If i'm right, red bubble makes great stickers so imma do that

c2b83a8ef0fca2f1169c4207128e3b91.png

WHO DID THIS LMAO
next up for a shirt is umbrella, currently lining it :^)

I think its easy to assume who voted who.

I'd be down for some buttons, or any merch of the less popular characters. It'd be pretty sweet.

c2b83a8ef0fca2f1169c4207128e3b91.png

WHO DID THIS LMAO
next up for a shirt is umbrella, currently lining it :^)
I voted for Carol.

Colors can be w.e
I voted parasoul. I will make many accounts to just vote for parasoul
Pfft, Parasoul's a monarch, she doesn't need your inflated votes. #Panzerfaust2016

Reactions: Fumako and Sinclair
I still need my bella shirt. Hell forget the votes I'll pay you just to draw a shirt design AND I'll buy the shirt.

Thats like double the money.

Reactions: The Dave
helo can u design a shirt tha thas beowuflf on it and hes a wolf not a man know what i mean? liek a wolf man but hes not a wolf or a man haha... hope u can do this also i want him 2 be howling @ the moon with 3 of him self i mean like 3 of him well i gues it doesnt have to behim buy other wolf guys ok ? because 3 wolfs is a meme howling andi boy budyy do i like da meme so ye i m glkooking forward 2 this badabing badaboom thank u sincalir

helo can u design a shirt tha thas beowuflf on it and hes a wolf not a man know what i mean? liek a wolf man but hes not a wolf or a man haha... hope u can do this also i want him 2 be howling @ the moon with 3 of him self i mean like 3 of him well i gues it doesnt have to behim buy other wolf guys ok ? because 3 wolfs is a meme howling andi boy budyy do i like da meme so ye i m glkooking forward 2 this badabing badaboom thank u sincalir
@Sinclair

Boi...

@Sinclair

Boi...

you stupid shit
clearly it's

sincalir

Reactions: Fumako and Magma442
Must be the new reboot edition of Sinclair. Only explanation.