• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Sinclairs SG Art dump (NSFW??)

Next SG item shirt October - November

• Parasoul

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Eliza

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Miss Fortune

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Bella

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Double

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Painwheel

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I await the shirt of an actual Parasoul. :P

i know i should be working on t shirt but im so tired of college also im doing december/christmas/winter whatever icons for SG eu discord so i have my hands full atm
also a few commissions here and there

as for now imma update this thread with little filia pixel drawing i did out of boredom. Free to use, ofc!
tumblr_ohf1e0pwUI1ussrtro1_540.png
tumblr_inline_ohf1caz6V41u25kd5_540.png

I don't know what it is (I think its the eye close to the edge of her face, from our view here, being larger than the eye on the side we see here), but something about this feels wrong...

EDIT: Not to say its not good, its great quality, but something on it just bugs me :/

uhh my laptop broke down, dropped it on the floor and accidentally spilled water on it :^ (

i'll try to dry it for the next 2 weeks, the keyboard isbeing weird and everything. As for now, i wont be online much.

i'll tweet sometimes on @Sinclairmoreau

hi lol
life is weird, feelings somewhere here and there, kinda happy sometimes sad. totally engulfed in the gay sg eu scene
was tripping balls so have psychedelic double
tumblr_ooinvkKOgt1ussrtro1_540.png

Slide me some of that dank ass kush so I can see those colors too.

Reactions: Sinclair
Romero Britto inspired art?

Not my stylw

Romero Britto inspired art?

Not my stylw
idk who that is, i just wanted to draw something semi-psychedelic
also idk why you bother on replying on this thread if its not your style

Sorry. It's a regional joke.

Romero Britto became famous making every single art piece like that. And overblown like hell. You can find his art in paintings, posters, magazines, notebooks, cardboard boxes, mail stamps, bags, backpacks, plates, mugs, toys, EVERYTHING.

So there are jokes like "the Romero Britto jigsaw puzzle is the only one that makes more sense before you solve it" or "next in line is Romero Britto toilet paper.

I didn't meant to offend you or your art. It's just that piece that reminded me too much of this chaotic movement in my country

Huh, before I read the "psychedelic" stuff, my first thought was "Oh, stained glass Double, very appropriate."

Sorry. It's a regional joke.

Romero Britto became famous making every single art piece like that. And overblown like hell. You can find his art in paintings, posters, magazines, notebooks, cardboard boxes, mail stamps, bags, backpacks, plates, mugs, toys, EVERYTHING.

So there are jokes like "the Romero Britto jigsaw puzzle is the only one that makes more sense before you solve it" or "next in line is Romero Britto toilet paper.

I didn't meant to offend you or your art. It's just that piece that reminded me too much of this chaotic movement in my country
its ok dw!! im sorry for taking everything so serious orz i need to chill out >.<

Huh, before I read the "psychedelic" stuff, my first thought was "Oh, stained glass Double, very appropriate."
i guess? i always use really thick lines, i gotta start putting more work into it >n< was aiming for something that looks like dj technors album cover. i can understand why it looks like stained glass
but yeah sure it could be that too :3 Double rainbow \o/