• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirls General QnA Thread

Stalin4Time

Reaction score
Every sub-forum needs one, right? Right.

I'll start off. Anyone know where I can find updated frame data for MDE?

Yep. I haven't jumped on this game since October or so of last year, so I might be a little behind on names. More Different Edition is the name of the PC version that's out now, right?

Last edited:
I hadn't seen an 'official' name for it before, but since seeing your post I've seen a bunch of other MDE references. Not sure where that started, but it seems to be catching on. I know I like it more than any of the other stuff I've seen (SQG, and PC version), so I'm using it.

And I'm not sure if there's updated frame data yet. I don't think so.

The OST is available on both amazon and google play for sure.

I'm not sure how much (if any) of the price paid goes to LZ, but I would hope at least some.

Anyone care to summarize any news from last night's Salty Cupcakes? I was too busy watching the Broncos embarrass the Ravens.

1) Big Band has new animations. s.MP is multi-hit and you can play music with it.
2) Stage select shortcuts
3) 360/PS3 patch is working. Needs to be approved for testing, which will take a week or so.
4) PC crashes and de-syncs have been looked at and fixed(?)

Reactions: Dude
Also the Linux version has seen a lot of progress.

Also new shirts as usual and a Big Band button. Also Eighty Sixed opened their own forum for Skullgirls, Yatagarasu and Divekick.

Do we still have a dedicated thread for shirt updates now that the forum is back up?

When's Annie?