• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirls: Get GR8 NA is in need of original community made music

n0837

trying not to suck at SG
Reaction score
Steam
http://steamcommunity.com/id/e-n-seven/
Big Band Cerebella Filia
Hi guys, N here from SG Get GR8 NA.

We want to play some original music made by the community so that we can show it on Youtube and not get muted by Twitch!

Shoot us an email at thelost0837@gmail.com for any submissions. We ask that there be no profanity of any kind however we do not mind the genre of music that you make. Tell us your preferred artist name in the email so that we can give you credit as well!

We'll probably pick around five songs per week to be featured, so stay tuned!

Thanks!

-N

Reactions: TheCrankMachine
There are some REALLY cool fan made songs out there that would be really cool to use, but I'm definitely not the content creator, so it would be neat if we could get permission for all sorts of songs, like the amazing things made by @Kai for example!

"I Control All Possibilities" - Aeon's Theme (Skullgirls OST Remix)
"All Fukua'd Up" - Fukua's Theme (Skullgirls OST Remix)
"Beep Boop Meow" - Robo Fortune Theme (Fan Concept)

just to name a few from the top of my head... If anyone in the community feels like sharing their work with us, please don't hesitate, we'd really love to show off your work!

Reactions: n0837