• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirls: Get GR8 (NA) with N and Three Dog

Skullgirls Get Gr8 NA/EU Today! (2/22/2020)

We go live at 4 PM ET, hope everyone is ready! We will be playing FIVE (5) flat matches this week! Here are the match-ups:

Intermediate:
  • SNESJW vs Izuna
  • DryTrap vs dr-doc-phd
  • TYM3LY_ vs OPEN LOBBY/TCM

Beginner:
  • Captain Anarchy vs Hardlight Blacksmith
  • Snapple_apple~ vs Shave Ice

Uhhh today was SUPPOSED to be the lab stream, but since yalls eager to play, we're postponing that to next week lol, oops :V

Skullgirls Get Gr8 NA/EU Today! (3/7/2020)

We go live at 4 PM ET, hope everyone is ready! We will be playing FIVE (5) flat matches this week! Here are the match-ups:

Intermediate:
  • Snapple_apple~ vs Thock

Beginner:
  • dr-doc-phd vs OPEN/TCM
  • Mega Missingno vs DryTrap

Woo~!

Skullgirls Get Gr8 NA/EU Today! (4/11/2020)

Intermediate:
  • darkbluespark vs Bit Van Bite
  • Thundersn0w vs YourLocalDunce
  • TBFish vs Hardlight Blacksmith

Beginner:
  • Lopto vs CCND | Snapple_apple~
  • Izuna vs DryTrap
  • dr-doc-phd vs OPEN/TCM

Good luck everyone! Make sure you warm up first!

Skullgirls Get Gr8 NA/EU Today! (4/18/2020)

Beginner:
  • darkbluespark vs geraintcool (if they have it on pc)
  • Thock vs YourLocalDunce
  • Lopto vs Hardlight Blacksmith

Intermediate:
  • dr-doc-phd vs OPEN LOBBY

glgl

Skullgirls Get GR8 Weekly Post - Week of 5/2/2020

The Skullgirls Get Gr8 NA/EU signups for the week are here, and the links are at the bottom!

Thank you very much Penny, for all of your labbing wisdom!

We're running low on questions, so if you want more things demonstrated in the lab, go ahead and let us know on the sign-up forms!

Without further ado!

Skullgirls Get Gr8 NA/EU Today! (5/9/2020)

We go live at 4 PM ET, hope everyone is ready! We will be playing THREE (3) flat matches this week! Here are the match-ups:

Beginner:
  • deepshock_01 vs MaximumDaximum
  • Constr vs sig
  • Chad's lover dio vs ogcornflakes
  • HentaiBaeUmf vs Subteram
  • BUN.THEY | Jupiter vs Thock
  • MadnB vs Slashinear

Intermediate:
  • banished_THOT vs YourLocalDunce
  • GreyArsenic vs Ajax™
  • Sneep vs soulsurge3

This turnout makes me nostalgic :3

Skullgirls Get GR8 Weekly Post - Week of 6/6/2020

The Skullgirls Get Gr8 NA/EU signups for the week are here, and the links are at the bottom!

The lab stream ended up on the 5th week by accident this month, but it was an absolutely amazing stream! Lot's of chat interaction, hella appreciated! Extra shout-out to Penny and Sam for the really elaborate wisdom!

Without further ado!

An announcement before the sign-ups here:

Hey there, all! My name is JP.

@TheCrankMachine is stepping down from Get Gr8's discord's administration.

He'll certainly still be around and still in the community, but I've expressed that I don't want to see Get Gr8 go, as I've a personal passion to helping newer/more experienced players learn how to play this game, play to have fun, and generally make this a safe place for novices and vets alike.

There will be a few changes going forward, but those will be detailed at a later date, so please stay tuned!

I will be straightfoward - there will be purges, there will be roles getting changed around. Please, do not take this personally. This is so that information about who is actively participating are shown at the forefront.

Right now, I'm getting up to speed with discord management, so once I've got things wrangled, I'll be posting more in #rules_and_info channel in the discord. This will also change to the #annoucements channel at a later date, or receive it's own channel, to better consolidate when changes are occurring or if there's a cancellation (big if).

Glad to be a part of this community, and let's strive to make the Get Gr8 discord a safe and good ol', dang ol' cool discord.

Without further ado!