• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirls Mobile General Discussion

MERCHANDISING!

...I feel like making Spaceballs references.

Spaceballs? Forget it, too dangerous. Besides, I'm already numero uno on Beowulf's hit list.

(Even if you were, now it is!)

But merch would be amazing! I really would love new stuff like plushes or badges and whatnot, really! I'll settle for making my own fan art for a poster one of these days for now...!

Spaceballs? Forget it, too dangerous. Besides, I'm already numero uno on Beowulf's hit list.
Annie: A million? That's unfair.
Beowulf: Unfair to payor but not to payee. But you're gonna pay it, or else!
Sagan : Or else what?
Beowulf: Tell him, Zane.
Zane: Or else Beowulf is gonna send out for *you*!

Reactions: WulfDen
do you think that it's going to be comptible with galaxy s3 mini?

Well now it has to wait until the release of Power Rangers: Legacy Wars has worn off. >_>

Blech, I know being patient is one thing...

But I'm really amped for an update or something to go along with SG content!
(N-not because, you know, I dream of playing an all Beowulf team or an all Squigly team, nope, not at all...)

Maybe it'll be here this summer! That'll really have a whole bunch more to look forward to, and tons more to tease this spring on the action now that Line is the sponsor (I believe?) for SG mobile?

mmmmhh no sorry. SG Mobile needs to be on current gen phones to really work.
By chance how Current Gen? Would S6 work?

Game soft launched here in Canada already and I've been playing it almost non stop since I got it. So far it's been very fun and more than I expected. Looking forward to the final release where all the features will be fully implemented. (Right now some stuff are missing like when it says coming soon when you tap on your player name and all the character's marquee abilities don't exist. Also one of the expert levels needs Eliza to fight…and she's not in the game yet.)

that's because it's the old beta of the game. When Eliza was still being worked on.

That soft launch is kind of an error on Hidden Variable's part.

It's not the old beta version. I've played until the end of the closed beta and the current version is very different. At least this is v1.1.0 I've been playing, maybe the soft launch in Philippines has the beta version. Well that's soft launch for ya.

Anyone else finding that they can't log in as of last night?

I'm getting the message:

"Login Failed!"

"Please Try again!"

"Error: AuthFailed"

Reactions: pumadude4
Season 1? Pretty sure it's Annie.

I don't think they ever confirmed new characters would definitely happen, just that it's something they'd like to do. Might depend on how successful the game is.

If it does happen, I would assume Umbrella, Dahlia, and Marie are the first priorities.

Reactions: Todpole
I don't think they ever confirmed new characters would definitely happen, just that it's something they'd like to do. Might depend on how successful the game is.

If it does happen, I would assume Umbrella, Dahlia, and Marie are the first priorities.

YES! YES! OH GOD YES!

8 characters per season is the plan. The roster is 14.

Edit: To be clear this doesn't mean it's guaranteed. Just the plan.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a source for the new characters thing? I wanna have some proof before I can hope...

Does anyone have a source for the new characters thing? I wanna have some proof before I can hope...
They initially talked about the possibility of new characters when they announced the game at AX last year.

Now you can just flip to where it's mentioned in the FAQ thread though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Undeadtoon
Am I the only one who cares more about performance improvements than new characters? Hoping eventually they optimize the game to run at 60fps when mobile devices become more powerful.

Am I the only one who cares more about performance improvements than new characters? Hoping eventually they optimize the game to run at 60fps when mobile devices become more powerful.
well... they did say they would try their best at making it run at 60fps. but since it's running off of the current gen phones, i think the best they can pull out is 50fps.

Admittedly performance is a big issue but given from what I've seen of the beta, performance will be definitely good....

My concern is the touch screen sensitivity

I've played the soft launch version for about a week now and the touchscreen controls are pretty good. Controls are responsive and quick just like back in beta. There's the same old control scheme as before: tap to attack, swipe up to do a launcher, swipe down to trip, double tap & hold to block, double swipe up to throw. Only new one I've noticed is double swipe up to cancel the opponent's throw. Playing on an iPhone 6s, the performance is satisfactory, in combat it's a consistent 30fps without any stutters, but navigating the menus and user interface is often laggy and bugged.

Hey guys! Brand new here, but I wanted to know if anyone knows anything about when the game will launch on Android. Been impatiently awaiting the game's release ever since i found out it existed on Thursday.

Patience, young one.
Yeah, I'm fully aware I have no patience whatsoever when it comes to game releases. Recently, a friend of mine got me into SG, but i haven't been able to play a lot of it since I've been away a ton recently. The fact that I may be able to play SG on the go has gotten me way too exited in the past few days.

IMG_1142.PNG
The cat exists in the mobile version too

yup!

They gotta have the fine details or else people would be kinda disappointed.

Besides... Who doesn't love Scribble Cat?

yup!

They gotta have the fine details or else people would be kinda disappointed.

Besides... Who doesn't love Scribble Cat?
Truely what is Skullgirls without the scribble cat?

Last edited:
playable scribble cat for season 2

Whatever happened to the arena mode that existed back in closed beta? Is it going to be added back in a future update or nah?