• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirls Persona Thread

Hate to say it but I've entertained this thought once or twice. I'm not posting an entry because of shame.

If it's our lives from the ground up in a different universe I guess that would still make me a lazy bum with an illness. That's not fun lol.

I'd be a short elderly italian annoying nun who has chicken legs and takes any kind of drug and alcohol, because I'm hardcore as fuck
I'd be fun to draw these, honestly

I have a feeling this might go over better here...

Name- Luke
Gender- Male
Birthday- June 18
Short Bio for your SG persona (Including: Occupation, group affiliation if any, physical traits, & skills)-
Out of place, when asked, says he's foreign (he technically is though it's not how you think.) He's human.
Highly skilled at noticing peoples problems and tries to think of ways to solve them, despite his AWFUL luck and random chance to get people to highly dislike him for almost no reason. His high amount of skill actually comes from dealing with the bad luck.
Pretty intelligent, just not good at showing it.
Notices things not meant to be noticed.
(Completely aware of the fourth wall but avoids breaking it too often)
Build/Appearance-Slightly taller then average, blonde medium length hair that's straight, Dark blue eyes, and mildly pale skin. Wears glasses (which can analyse things), A red zipper hoodie (un-zipped), a black t-shirt (possibly with something witty on it), blue baggy pants (has a good amount of pockets), And Brown hiking boots.
Weapon(s)- A sword, A shotgun, a rifle, a knife, and two pistols. (He prefers cold steel over more biological weapons.)
Likes-
  • Comedy
  • Peaceful environments
  • Dairy based foods
  • Video Games
  • Overcast weather
  • Money
  • Knowing secrets
  • Good situations
  • Increasing his scientific knowledge.
  • Getting things
  • Relaxing

Dislikes-
  • Extreme seriousness
  • His past
  • Nosy People
  • Extremely bright light
  • Misunderstandings
  • Bounty Hunters (ones after him)
  • Rapidly spreading diseases/parasites
  • Mental manipulations, amnesia, and personality changes
  • Simple-minded people

Other (Personality)- Generally calm, enjoys humor, but also witty and potentially manipulative. Slightly paranoid around ferals, particularly cat ferals. Paranoid around parasites too. Tries to deal with situations with as little trouble as possible. Occasionally gets lost in thought and gloomy when thinking about his past.

(Excuse the Size)

I'll just put this here.
Name: Jacob Hess
Birthday: September 20th
Build/Appearance: Short; Brown hair; Green Eyes; Almost no muscle mass; Prefers pants and t-shirts
Weapons: Throwing knives; Homemade Stun-Gun
Likes: Inventing things; Electricity; Annie of the Stars; Standing up for others
Dislikes: Medici Mafia; Seeing others in trouble; Any kind of pain (especially stubbing his toe); Close-Quarters Combat; Nightmarish creatures
Skills: Good at wiring, inventing, and thinking logically; Terrible at defending himself
Personality: Smart; Logical; Strong sense of justice; Slightly impulsive
Jacob was a part of a small family in New Meridian, having a mother, a father, and a younger sister. Jacob absolutely loved tinkering with small machines and had no interest in strengthening his body, much to the dismay of his father. Despite this, he had a strong sense of justice and built a makeshift stun-gun to make up for his lack of strength; he also has a multitude of throwing knives. On his 13th birthday, he saw Black Dahlia and a bunch of goons attacking a small family. At this point, he used his stun-gun to incapacitate one of the goons. Unfortunately, this got BD's attention. Knowing that he bit off more than he could chew, Jacob ran off, taking an extremely convoluted path through the city in an attempt to lose them before getting home. Upon arrival, Jacob saw that his home was nothing more than a burnt husk, and his family was nowhere to be seen. From this point on, Jacob used the sewers as a safehouse to avoid the Medicis, and only used one of his many disguises when on the surface. After about a year of hiding, the skullgirl appeared and began attacking the Medicis. Jacob knew this would be when they'd be at their weakest, so he decided that this would be his time to strike. Armed with the Super Stun-Gun Mk.5 and some thick body armor of his own design, Jacob set out to knock the Medicis off of their perch once and for all.

I'll just put this here.

GASP
FINALLY
SOMEONE ON THIS DAMNED WEBSITE WHO'S YOUNGER THAN ME

I would be an anthropomorphic pheasant with cyborganic legs who jumps back and shoots lasers all day because I've been separated from my futuristic space plane and don't belong in this world. I act like a super aggro egotistical prick even though I can't run back and forth like I used to, people can escape my grabs, people just push me away during pressure, I have to guard my shins, face, and the back of my neck separately, I can't slide on the ground anymore & there are no other bird people in this universe. Only cats and fish. And humans. And whatever that shapeshifting nun is. And why does that other chick with the smiling hair look like me?

Spinning (In and Out of plane)
Firing Shots
Aileron Rolls
Takaya Imamura
Blue Hexagons
Lighting Self on Fire (for survival)
Space Jam
Exposing Trash Talking Scrubs
Dunking said Trash in the Dumpster (sometimes twice)
Hisao Egawa
Harrison Ford
Hitchikers' Guide to the Galaxy
Bún bò Huế
Cheese and Wine
Spectating F-Zero (I could sweep that scene if I wanted to, but I'd rather save the world.)

Dislikes:
Frogs
Incompetence
Invasive Aquatic Species
Needles
Land Mammals Conquering the Universe
Traitorous Swine
Falling to my Doom
Ninjas
Managing or Partaking In Large Groups
Waterfowl
Turnips
High Ledges (sometimes)
Pilots who choke under pressure...
That Damn Falchion
Other Blue Hexagons
Worms, Grubs, other crap like that.
IGN, the Works and Grubs of Journalism who can't see through my unique style & confuse me for my coworkers.

Bonus Points to anyone who can guess who I am.

Last edited:
Im the sniper who shoots during parasoul's special, im secretly in love with ms fortune, when i'm not covering our princess in combat, i'm searching for ms fortune, i stare at her for minutes through the scope, sometimes, if i feel fuzzy about it, i write "i love you" in a bullet and headshot her.

Im the sniper who shoots during parasoul's special, im secretly in love with ms fortune, when i'm not covering our princess in combat, i'm searching for ms fortune, i stare at her for minutes through the scope, sometimes, if i feel fuzzy about it, i write "i love you" in a bullet and headshot her.
You have officially broken my cute meter.

Finally a bio.
Name-Reflection Shatter (Username puns lol)
Gender-Female,but without her parasite people end up thinking she's a guy.
Birthday-October 12th
Short Bio for your SG persona (Including: Occupation, group affiliation if any, physical traits, & skills)-She's a school student,home-schooled to be exact,she's rather short-tempered too.Not to mention,her family shunned her because of her parasite.Reflection also has an annoying knack for nicknames.And stating the obvious.
Build/Appearance-She's of average skin tone,has her own mop of talking light blue hair and either mint green or seafoam green (depends on the lighting),without her parasite,she has normal black hair.She's pencil thin with her parasite,she used to have some weight.She's seen wearing a white top with sleeves,green pants,and thin black slippers.If she's invited to a fancy occasion,she wears a dress.(The dress from Filia's concept art to be exact)
Weapon(s)-Does Reflection's parasite count?I hope so.
Likes-
  • Violence
  • Ice Cream (any kind,milkshakes,but she prefers root beer floats over Filia's classic milkshakes
  • Wrestling
  • Drawing
  • Soda (She been stuffing her face with sugar her whole life,she's practically immune to sugar highs...sometimes...)
  • Fish (Uh....she bit Minette...bad Reflection!>:C)
  • Giving people nicknames
  • Her parasite
Dislikes-
  • Her family
  • Annoying people
  • The Medci Mafia (She just hates what they do.Other than that,she could care less)
  • Cerebella's personality (I actually like Cerebella)
  • Serious people
  • The Skull Heart (We've seen the Story Modes...I don't need to explain this)
  • Her parasite's good nature (Sometimes)
Now on to Reflection's parasite.Delilah.Yes.Delilah.Samson's previous host (or implied,I forget) was turned into a parasite by one of the Trinity (maybe Venus),now that Delilah's alive again,she's found a host in Reflection.And by found,we mean Delilah panicked and jumped on Reflection.(How she did that,I'll never know.)Now the two are dead set on seeking the Skull Heart,only to destroy it.Who knows,Delilah may be hiding a secret.Maybe she has a pact with the Trinity and the two would be forced to wish on the Skull Heart?
Shattered Dreams.png

Last edited:
Name- Zane
Gender- Male
Age- 18
Short Bio for your SG persona (Including: group affiliation if any, physical traits, & skills)- Has the skill to lose track of almost anything hence that why their is a collar with keys around his neck so he won't lose access to his apartment, Wants to be a detective like Big Band, and is socially awkward.
Occupation- Working as a waiter because there are no better jobs available.
Build/Appearance- Is a cat feral like Ms.Fortune, a little over 6 feet, slightly tan, consistently changing color of hair, brown hair. wears a collar with keys attached.
Weapon(s)- Nothing beats some good old fashioned fisticuffs
Likes- Sandwiches, Money, Justice, Poker, Puns, Jazz, Making bad jokes, and making fun of Annie fans
Dislikes- Evil, corruption, overly complicated people, being hungry, ego, and losing money in poker.
Other- Is completely in love with Ms. Fortune, but due to his extreme inability to talk to attractive girls it always ends up horrible.
I did this early in the morning so I am going to regret posting this later...

I'm a Big Bossy snake and thats all you need to know

Fuck you, you can't tell me what to do.
You're just a snake.
You eat mice and crawl around in the dirt.
I have hands, you don't. I am above you in terms of genetics.

Reactions: chickenwithtie
Fuck you, you can't tell me what to do.
You're just a snake.
You eat mice and crawl around in the dirt.
I have hands, you don't. I am above you in terms of genetics.
I jave venom....

You better run