• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirls Podcast Special Interview with Mike Z

Its worth noting that this is Part 1 of the interview.

We ran out of time and will be uploading Part 2 sometime this weekend.

Reactions: Mr Peck
WAV is overkill for a podcast, if you could please offer mp3 in the future, that'd be appreciated.
I'm gonna convert it to mp3 anyways, but offering mp3 at the start would save that step.

I'll upload a video copy and MP3 copy later tonight. Didn't notice it was WAV.

Good shit 6Let.

WAV is overkill for a podcast, if you could please offer mp3 in the future, that'd be appreciated.
I'm gonna convert it to mp3 anyways, but offering mp3 at the start would save that step.
ok...I guess my muscle memory is giving up on me because I've clearly wanted the MP3 file not the WAV. But this is how my life typically works. Never my way.

Double's air grab hitting two people was unintentional? That's interesting.

Also the podcast has always been mp3. My finger just slipped.

Video format of PT1 MikeZ interview

Also, I did say it several times in Part 2 of the interview, but I wanna say it again: Super thanks to @Mike_Z for being such a great sport while we interviewed him and indulging me on all the questions I had.

This was a really fun podcast!

also i didn't get bodied by Mike. It was fenster. and yeah i did have to get on the bus so i could make it back to Pittsburgh by monday. So... yeah. Come on Sharpie.

Come on Sharpie.

Sorry.

Guess I was just thinking about this moment and confused Mike's sick burn with him bodying you.
Ooops. My bad.

I'll be sure to correctly document any shittalking I do in interviews from now on. I understand that the listeners of this podcast expect only the highest standard from me and I apologize for disappointing you.

Wait, I'm listening now. @Mike_Z did you ever actually go to the Aladdin's Castle at Rosedale?

Wait, I'm listening now. @Mike_Z did you ever actually go to the Aladdin's Castle at Rosedale?
HELL YEAH ALL THE TIME with TJMystic and Big Mike and Nick and John and Yeng and everyone.. Till it closed. (It closed, right? I'm not misremembering that?)
Rosedale, Southdale, Eden Prairie Center, and Pop's Arcade.

Yeah, it closed a while back. It was really disappointing a few years back when I was visiting family and asked my brother to go to the mall with me. The only places I remembered from high school was the J.C Penny's and Air Traffic. Though, to be fair, Air Traffic is still pretty sweet. Rosedale and Maplewood ate most of my teenage years.

Small world

none of the links work

EDIT: the download links are dead for mikeZ's interview