• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirls Roleplaying Site

Saxton Hale

President and ceo of Mann co.
Reaction score
PSN
Circustricksterl
Valentine Peacock Cerebella
So after thinking for a while I thought about making a Skullgirls roleplaying site, But I have been putting it off because I don't know exactly if this would have an audience. So what do you guys think? Should I go with the idea? And if so what features should I apply for the forum?

Make it an in-universe forum where canopy kingdom citizens go do stuffs.
I'd totally be up for that.

Well I can make areas that are seen in the game as Roleplay locations Canopy Castle, Jail ect

Make it an in-universe forum where canopy kingdom citizens go do stuffs.
I'd totally be up for that.

Hmm not a bad idea .3.

Oh darling, if you're going to try to set up a roleplaying site, you really should try to class it up a bit first. Take it to the next level before you open up the dungeon.

Mr... Hale, right? I think I've seen enough from your company to throw one of your adorable ads together. Albus, lights!

<ahem> DO YOU WANT TO ADD SOME EXCITEMENT TO YOUR SAD EXCUSE OF A LIFE? OF COURSE YOU DO!!! SAAAAXTON HAAAALE FOR NEW MANN CO CANOPY KINGOM FORUMS. BE THE YOU THAT YOU CAN'T BE IN REAL LIFE. ADD SOME SPICE TO THAT TINKER-TOY YOU CALL A COMPUTER. ONLINE? GO ON-LIVE TODAY!!! SAXTON HAAAALE WILL PERSONALLY! PUNCH! EVERY! TROLL! SIGN UP NOW AND GET A GENUINE QUALITY SAXTON HALE FLAMING AUSTRALIUM MOUSTACHE.

<ahem... Horus... water...> Hopefully that'll help, sweetie. Always happy to see new blood on the entertainment scene.

Reactions: MarioToast
Oh darling, if you're going to try to set up a roleplaying site, you really should try to class it up a bit first. Take it to the next level before you open up the dungeon.

Mr... Hale, right? I think I've seen enough from your company to throw one of your adorable ads together. Albus, lights!

<ahem> DO YOU WANT TO ADD SOME EXCITEMENT TO YOUR SAD EXCUSE OF A LIFE? OF COURSE YOU DO!!! SAAAAXTON HAAAALE FOR NEW MANN CO CANOPY KINGOM FORUMS. BE THE YOU THAT YOU CAN'T BE IN REAL LIFE. ADD SOME SPICE TO THAT TINKER-TOY YOU CALL A COMPUTER. ONLINE? GO ON-LIVE TODAY!!! SAXTON HAAAALE WILL PERSONALLY! PUNCH! EVERY! TROLL! SIGN UP NOW AND GET A GENUINE QUALITY SAXTON HALE FLAMING AUSTRALIUM MOUSTACHE.

<ahem... Horus... water...> Hopefully that'll help, sweetie. Always happy to see new blood on the entertainment scene.

NOW YOU'RE GETTING IT! GAH I COULD USE SOME STEAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But in all seriousness I need some ideas for this site and see if anyone would actually give two shits about it XD

Reactions: The Dave
UPDATE!!!
I am, currently working on the background for the Roleplaying site along with other things to make it look presentable, hopefully I can be done with it by the weekend so I can put the website, up for all you guys to go on and sign up to it make your characters and what not.

Sounds nice, not sure if I'd actually do anything on it, but I back you.

I'm interested if this will go anywhere.

I'm interested if this will go anywhere.

Oh it is going to be finished soon hopefully but yes it will go!

Reactions: Fumako
By the way for anyone wondering when the Roleplay will take place it will take place at least a couple of months before the events of Skullgirls

Is there time passage or what.

What do you mean by time passage? Like as the roleplay site goes on it will eventually lead up to the events of Skullgirls?

What do you mean by time passage? Like as the roleplay site goes on it will eventually lead up to the events of Skullgirls?
More or less.
That'd be fun~
One day everyone's having fun the next everyone's panicking and that one Marie roleplayer is nowhere to be found.

More or less.
That'd be fun~
One day everyone's having fun the next everyone's panicking and that one Marie roleplayer is nowhere to be found.

Actually there isn't going to be interaction with the characters in the main game we can mention them and notice things but interacting and playing as them not really. I actually wanted to make it an Original character sort of roleplay. Along with that the members can make factions (Depending on their post count) ect.

Reactions: Fumako
Oh this is so cool

This sounds interesting, could be like the old RP thread we had here.

But wait now that skullgirls mobile takes place before will that effect anything?

dude check the dates this project has been dead for awhile.

Good news, i finished what saxtonhalddstarted! I have fully created a forum stylf roleplay site that has a base of what shall be on there, and will inprove and add on as we get more members. In the subject of members, there is only one at thdtd moment: me. I would like to have the community grow and the forum flourish to the dream i invisioned, so if you are interested then please go to: skullgirlsrp.boards.net