• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Spotlight Skullgirls: Second Encore On Vita Has A Release Date

Has anyone else noticed that the egret soldier that is summoned by parasoul has a transparent face? I noticed this while playing on the rooftop stage

It's all stages, and yes, we've noticed. It's on the list of things to fix.

I went to Versus yesterday to play online and noticed there was no local Vs?

And was wondering how would people with PSTVs play on the same PSTV?

And was wondering how would people with PSTVs play on the same PSTV?

As someone with a PSTV, it is essentially just like how it is PS3/4, have two controllers connected to the system. On the Vita the local match option isn't there, but however, on the PSTV the local match option is there.

Reactions: Jinzer069
As someone with a PSTV, it is essentially just like how it is PS3/4, have two controllers connected to the system. On the Vita the local match option isn't there, but however, on the PSTV the local match option is there.
Thanks for the reply flio-turbo.
Still wish there was ad-hoc for Vita handheld. Just in case I decide to buy it for my nephew(he has a Vita too), so we can play together.

Thanks for the reply flio-turbo.
Still wish there was ad-hoc for Vita handheld. Just in case I decide to buy it for my nephew(he has a Vita too), so we can play together.
Ad-hoc's a ton of work, unfortunately, and Vita was already too much work.
If you both have PSN accounts etc, you can play that way, because it'll just send the data to the other Vita, but yeah...sorry...

Ad-hoc's a ton of work, unfortunately, and Vita was already too much work.
If you both have PSN accounts etc, you can play that way, because it'll just send the data to the other Vita, but yeah...sorry...
No problem and no apologies necessary Z.
Just glad SG is on my Vita #noremoteplay and I will gladly buy this for my nephew(on his PSV) so we can play.

Also some questions...
Any plans for Console filtering online? Playing with users of certain consoles?
leaderboard filtering? Region? Console?(PSV, PS3, PS4)
And any plans for a SG theme for PS Vita?

Thanks in advance.

I guess i'll give Sony's EU PSN another week i guess. I was so pumped to give it a go today.

whata mean? it was announced that it would happen today. Is there an issue with the PSN?

whata mean? it was announced that it would happen today. Is there an issue with the PSN?

It's Sony EU what do you expect lol

No problem and no apologies necessary Z.
Just glad SG is on my Vita #noremoteplay and I will gladly buy this for my nephew(on his PSV) so we can play.

Also some questions...
Any plans for Console filtering online? Playing with users of certain consoles?
leaderboard filtering? Region? Console?(PSV, PS3, PS4)
And any plans for a SG theme for PS Vita?

Thanks in advance.

Filtering players from different consoles after getting to this point of having everyone be able to play against each other? Thats kinda... counter productive? Why would you want something like that and split the playerbase on sony devices? That would be like asking for a filter for windows/mac/linux players. I mean i didn't even get why xrd had that.

Filtering players from different consoles after getting to this point of having everyone be able to play against each other? Thats kinda... counter productive? Why would you want something like that and split the playerbase on sony devices? That would be like asking for a filter for windows/mac/linux players. I mean i didn't even get why xrd had that.
I'm not asking for it, just asking if there are plans for it? Not going to lie, I do sometimes filter out PSV or PS3 users when I play SFxT.

The one one I really want though is a SG Vita theme.

any explanation as to why it was delayed? Cause I feel that's a little important, you know?

We have no idea. Considering Sony EU's penchant for being unresponsive, it's a miracle we actually got any sort of official confirmation of the date itself.

Vita theme may happen but probably not for a while.

Also, hey, Sony EU officially confirmed for us that EU Vita version comes out on 4/14! Here's their blog post that includes the release date:

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/201...-dark-souls-iii-ratchet-clank-doom-open-beta/
Glad our EU PSN brethren get to play SG on their Vita's/PSTV's this week.

We have no idea. Considering Sony EU's penchant for being unresponsive, it's a miracle we actually got any sort of official confirmation of the date itself.
He's not lying about that. I hear EU PS/SCEE are pretty terri-bad about almost everything. Good thing PlayStation consoles pretty much sale themselves over there.

Vita theme may happen but probably not for a while.
I'm willing to wait. :'^)
This^^^

Reactions: FukuaShadow
So I'm in training mode, constantly in and out the menu's and I realize just what this game is missing?

CLEAR PAUSE SCREEN >;^p

CLEAR PAUSE SCREEN >;^p
There is some reason they can't do it that I've forgotten.

If we were able to do it, we would've done so ages ago.

@ ANYONE WHO BOUGHT THE EU VITA VERSION (WITHOUT ALREADY OWNING THE PS4 VERSION)

Did cross-buy work properly? When you bought the Vita version, did you also get the PS4 version?

Seems like this didn't work properly for those on Australia PSN, so I wanted to check with the rest of EU. Please let me know!

@ ANYONE WHO BOUGHT THE EU VITA VERSION (WITHOUT ALREADY OWNING THE PS4 VERSION)

Did cross-buy work properly? When you bought the Vita version, did you also get the PS4 version?

Seems like this didn't work properly for those on Australia PSN, so I wanted to check with the rest of EU. Please let me know!
Sounds like SCEE is fucking things up again (-_- )

Hope all goes well though. SG is a great and underrated Fighter, that seems to meld well with PS Vita. And we all know when stuff like this goes down, consumers tend to blame devs and publishers and usually not the digital distributor(Steam and SCEE in this case).

Hello, its me AGAIN.
I just came in here to ask if the ability to send/read messages without having to close SkullGirls(application) is in the works for Vita version?

I play(and most times get slaughtered) online and send GGs to people I play but have to close SG to read/send messages over PSN on PSV.

Thanks in Advance.

Hello, its me AGAIN.
I just came in here to ask if the ability to send/read messages without having to close SkullGirls(application) is in the works for Vita version?

I play(and most times get slaughtered) online and send GGs to people I play but have to close SG to read/send messages over PSN on PSV.

Thanks in Advance.
I think SG Vita is maxing out on RAM, so there's not much left for system OS functions. You won't be able to do access Trophies, messages, browser, etc. while running SG.

Okay.
Thanks for the reply EU03.