• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirls Story...

RancorSnp

Reaction score
Steam
SnpRancor
Ms. Fortune
Skullgilrs story, or stories to be exact, are pretty much my favourite part of the game. Matching up pieces of all possible outcomesto determine which things happened for sure, or just what was / would be happening at what point in story is just amazing fun.

That being said, we all know that ammount of story modes is insufficient to connect all the pieces together, it's also common knowledge that there won't be any more Skullgirls characters added, which pains me more than cancellation of the Starcraft : Ghost (And yes, I still haven't gotten over it) but I do understand the reasons behind that. Afterall money is what determines what is possible or not, for companies and individual people alike.

However, I would like to ask if it would be possible for the further stories to be released in form of videos. The in-game story modes with fights cut from it are quite entertaining to watch (even thoguh I completed them already), and in the very same spirit more characters can get their stories, even without expanding upon the Skullgirls.
Yes I do know it would stil be a bit of time wasted on not working on other things, but it's incomparably smaller finances loss. And truth be told, IF stories of few important characters were created in form of these slideshows / dialogues. I would even be willing to buy such compliation.
They could also be released as short stories, without graphics, still interesting to read, and not requiring to waste money on creating the graphics.

Anywyas just my little suggestion / hope to consider.
Cheers.