• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Report Skullgirls to feature at Anime Expo 2015 + Exciting Reveal!

We only did CT once, though.

What about Alundra then? Pretty sure i remember you played that on stream once and said you wanted to make a game with similar features. Is Alundra an inspiration in any way for Indivisible? Or maybe im remembering wrong. Or maybe i just need to wait for the indiegogo.

The real question is whether mockball is going to be in the game.

What about Alundra then? Pretty sure i remember you played that on stream once
Every New Year's for six years running now. So yes, at least once. :^P

Is Alundra an inspiration in any way for Indivisible?
Some parts of it definitely are.

Reactions: KaboomKid
My Hope of what this new game will play similar too

Hopefully this new game will eventually lead to good sales and a revisit of Skullgirls. I want to learn more about this game's world and characters and everything else!

I see sequel/revisit to Skullgirls, but not for awhile down the road. It's obvious the team has a lot of ideas, and Indivisible is something we kinda sorta expected, but not in the way it came to be or as it is. I have a good feeling L0 has a nice list of ideas up their sleeves for the foreseeable future, or at least some semblance of what they want to do after this. :D

Reactions: The Dave