• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

so does this eliza thing look weird to anyone else?

Does Eliza take the hit?

• Of course!

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eliza is Queen of all things.

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Evilweevle

Of course i meant to do that!
Reaction score
PSN
Mrfossy
XBL
Mrfossy
Ms. Fortune Cerebella Squigly
okay so i know this technically isnt a glitch/bug, but it does seem pretty ridiculous esp when you see it in game. I did have this happen to me in a match (i was bella) and i was kinda floored by it.

SkullgirlsEncore.png

so yea she doesnt get hit at all. i set this one up by having bella reversal DP a stand jab and then just held upforwards and as long as you press grab before the active frames it will whiff almost every time.

i know its because of hitbox interaction but this screen shot doesnt really do its weirdness justice, you should try it yourself to get the full effect. I wasnt able to record a video so had to resort to the pic, which im certain is gonna turn out to be a really bad idea....

and no im not expecting anything really to change from this since bella doesnt need a DP buff and the boxes match elizas animation. im also aware there are other instances of this in the game but this is the weirdest looking one ive come across so far.