• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Space Dandy

when i checked hulu it was subbed, i'm kind of used to dubbed now.
yeah, I thought it would be on there. I checked to and it's gone. I added that to my previous post.

my bad, man.

Ian Sinclair confirmed it's the last season in his Twitter some time ago. I am not going to cry.

Reactions: Denizen
Ian Sinclair confirmed it's the last season in his Twitter some time ago. I am not going to cry.
I'm going to cry. We all Love Dandy. He's left a little bit of... Dandy... in all of us...

it's been a good run. And don't be sad. Be happy. Space Dandy succeeded and was able,to make it all the way to the end. Not every anime gets to do that. :)

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
Space Dandy is way too good to be called an anime, It sucks to see it go so soon.
This finale is going to be nuts if they're going to cram an entire story arc into a single episode.

Don't leave us, Dandy ;_;

Replace Candy with Dandy.
"I want Dandy"

dandy is over

but what a finale it was

"May Be Continued?"

so i finally found what i think is episode 14 which is the start of season 2 and omg it's one of the best yet cause of the jojo's reference.

Reactions: EA575
Just saw the finale that was amazing
Can't enjoy boobies?
*Kicks Chair*
Don't care anymore. Also, anyone know a gif for that?

In other news, i've started rewatching it now that i've forgotten how the ending went, Space Dandy is still best Dandy. In particular, the zombie episode is still darkly hilarious

This mashup is the best.