• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Eliza SPOILERS - Eliza Story Mode Discussion

after that ending i had to do this in paint.

local woman ruins everything.png

not sorry.

EDIT: So I forgot to mention. Is Eliza just a guise Sekhmet takes? Because literally it seemed like it was all Sekhmet the entire story. I didn't see "Eliza" express individuality or anything that would imply she isn't just a skin that her Parasite is wearing.
Don't parasites need hosts to live? And Eliza has been with Sekhmet for so long they're practically the same person.

Don't you dare compare the pathetic death of that circus clown to Kamina's final blaze of glory.

They bit off more than they could chew and got killed for it, simple. Cerebella should have known not to fight Eliza after seeing her in action just like Kamina shouldn't have let his guard down just because the battle seemed over. It sucked that they died, don't get me wrong, but I'm not exactly surprised or even sad about it after giving it some thought (and I'm a Cerebella fan).

Reactions: iLoli
Don't parasites need hosts to live? And Eliza has been with Sekhmet for so long they're practically the same person.

In most cases, but the way she talks about humans it would seem she has a low opinion of them. Also Eliza is never mentioned as an exception unless it was implied. I can buy that they see themselves as one, though.

I think that Eliza is so attached to Sekhmet that she views herself as a nonhuman being, especially because with Sekhmet she is practically immortal.

They bit off more than they could chew and got killed for it, simple. Cerebella should have known not to fight Eliza after seeing her in action just like Kamina shouldn't have let his guard down just because the battle seemed over.
Kamina didn't bite off more than he could chew because he avenged his own death. He was always capable of defeating his opponent, he just got caught off guard. Even the strongest fighters are susceptible to bad luck.
Don't lump an ill fated hero in with a Medici thug who never stood a chance.

If I sound angry right now it's because I hate it when people criticize the dead, especially if they fought for freedom.

Reactions: Armageddon11
Cerebella should have known not to fight Eliza after seeing her in action
She wasn't exactly presented a choice on the matter.

Reactions: chickenwithtie

I stand corrected on that front.

As for the Kamina thing...I honestly don't know how to respond to that so I'll just drop it.

Double is probably the missing half of Lamia's face. As they regularly reference Christianity, it'd make sense that Double was made in "Lamia's image". That would make her not only the double of others, but also Lamia's double given how the cathedral stained glass of Lamia has vague similarities to human Double.
(Blonde hair, female...Again, vague)

How she bears the grudge is also in line with her winquote: "I am merely an instrument of her will." Makes sense given how she became uncharacteristically angry in this loop. I'm guessing death is either a minor setback or just of the Venus or Aeon of that timeline.

In any case, if the trinity are just parasite users, I'm guessing the crown itself is the parasite in Lamia's case.
What if Double IS Lamia's parasite/living weapon that would explain her anger against her users!

Mod Edit: I removed most of that quote. Please only quote the information you're responding to.

Last edited by a moderator:
What if Double IS Lamia's parasite/living weapon that would explain her anger against her users!
psst, hey it is kinda obnoxious for you to quote giant text and images and just respond with one sentence

Also Parasite's cannot be independent they need a host, Lamia is probably dead but her grudge was passed onto the the Skullheart and Double, Double couldnt be a parasite because she acts autonomously from Lamia, Venus, and Aeon

psst, hey it is kinda obnoxious for you to quote giant text and images and just respond with one sentence

Also Parasite's cannot be independent they need a host, Lamia is probably dead but her grudge was passed onto the the Skullheart and Double, Double couldnt be a parasite because she acts autonomously from Lamia, Venus, and Aeon
Is it not feasible for there to be an exception? And aren't remote parasites a thing? Annie's and etc?

8efbV9c.png
LcoxcCH.png
These are nice, but they're kind of over detailed and gigantic. It's actually hard to even tell what Eliza's expression is.
The Eliza face is totally emote worthy though. I might try and redraw it simplified later tonight.
So obnoxious that I edited down the quote to something reasonable. Whenever you, or anyone wants to quote something, it's good manners to remove all the stuff from the quote that you're not responding to.

Reactions: Kuzlalala
Is it not feasible for there to be an exception? And aren't remote parasites a thing? Annie's and etc?
Double is essentially being ordered through a rift in time and space by Venus and Aeon, if she was a remote parasite she would need a piece of her controller to synchronize and function

Double is essentially being ordered through a rift in time and space by Venus and Aeon, if she was a remote parasite she would need a piece of her controller to synchronize and function
MAYBE SOMETHING LIKE THE LEFT HALF OF LAMIA'S FACE!?
YOOOOOOOOOO IS DOUBLE A REMOTE PARASITE!?
PROBABLY NOT BUT IT'S A COOL THOUGHT.

You know what would be funny? If the crown on Double's head was a giant remote control antenna for Lamia. The thought of Lamia removing her own crown, bending and adjusting the crown to fit Double's head, then giving up on making it look really ornate, saying, "Screw perfectionism, this'll do" makes me grin.

Due to what this monster did throughout her story, particularly to Squiggly, Filia, Nadia and above all in my opinion, Cerebella, I have to admit I'm surprised there's a character just as evil as Double. On top of that, she's arrogant, dismissive of others, serves herself above all others, seems to have a god complex and from what Samson said, is the reason for parasite prejudice. Considering one of her listed dislikes is prejudice against parasites, that last one strikes me as a bit hypocritical. Gameplay-wise she may be interesting, but in terms of personality… yeah. Not really able to think of her as anything less than a Complete Monster.
What? One smiley on this board isn't enough for you?
8efbV9c.png
LcoxcCH.png

Can you make a Peacock and a Marie too? =D
Any chance of Cerebella and Filia? :PUN:

Can there be a battle between them in Beo's Story Mode please?

Kamina didn't bite off more than he could chew because he avenged his own death. He was always capable of defeating his opponent, he just got caught off guard. Even the strongest fighters are susceptible to bad luck.
Don't lump an ill fated hero in with a Medici thug who never stood a chance.

If I sound angry right now it's because I hate it when people criticize the dead, especially if they fought for freedom.
I don't want to be off topic too long, but you do know the creators of the series said it was a good thing Kamina died early on because his ego was way too big for his actual spiral power?

They said he would have gotten everyone killed doing what Simon does at the start of the series and choosing not to do at the end.

Reactions: chickenwithtie
Double being a remote parasite and taking part of Lamia's face and her crown is actually not a bad theory at all.

It would make sense, maybe "everyday" double is on autopilot, hence the lack of emotion, and the few times Lamia "assumes direct control", her feelings spill through.

Reactions: Denizen
I don't want to be off topic too long, but you do know the creators of the series said it was a good thing Kamina died early on because his ego was way too big for his actual spiral power?
I do know that and did I ever say that Kamina should have lived?
No I didn't, all I'm saying is respect his memory by not reducing the importance of his sacrifice.

Also I'd prefer not to think about the what-ifs, should-ofs, and if-onlys.

Last edited:
Reactions: Armageddon11

Like say, I dont know, half of lamias face. just throwing it out there.

If Feng was there, she would have made Bella G.F.O.D.

@Denizen the comparison is that both Kamina and Cerebella are relatively strong combatants who bit off a little more than they could chew. They thought they were MAXX level chracters fighting a final boss and they were wrong, they were disc one mini nukes. That's all, no one's trying to kick dirt on K man's grave.

i still think the most intriguing thing from the whole story mode is

Living Weapons are some kind of lesser/lower/distant offshoot form of Theon.

I assume the closest analogy would be the comparison between True Dragons and Drakes in Dark Souls.

Just a thought....

What if killing off Aeon and Venus is the event that Samson and Leviathan were referring to as "Eliza ruining everything"?

Thats probably accurate

Ugh that story. So much blood on those hands. It can't just end here.

Reactions: Fat-Ass ♪
These are nice, but they're kind of over detailed and gigantic. It's actually hard to even tell what Eliza's expression is.
The Eliza face is totally emote worthy though. I might try and redraw it simplified later tonight.
I was afraid of that, since basically all I did was crop off the heads, added an outline, and shrunk them down. :/ And if not you, then I might tweak what I have later.

@BlackRoseAngel @Scryer @worldjem: If I get around to it, I'll give them a shot.

I was afraid of that, since basically all I did was crop off the heads, added an outline, and shrunk them down. :/ And if not you, then I might tweak what I have later.

@BlackRoseAngel @Scryer @worldjem: If I get around to it, I'll give them a shot.
You, good lady, are awesome.

No I didn't, all I'm saying is respect his memory by not reducing the importance of his sacrifice.

Hey. I dig Gurren Lagann but please remember: It was fictional. This stuff didn't actually occur.

Please do not get all hurt and big heady when you start telling people they should 'respect' his sacrifice'.

Reactions: Cas Chronon
Kamina didn't bite off more than he could chew because he avenged his own death.
I do know that and did I ever say that Kamina should have lived?

It's a fictional character. You really shouldn't be taking this as personally as you are.

This...I dunno. It's still a WIP, but for what I've got so far, I basically I did a bunch of tracing and used flat colors to help keep it simple, and cropped it down to keep it more focused on the facial expression and make smaller. It's still pretty big, but I've tried doing it as small as I could get it before it became near impossible to make out. And at this point I'm thinking the only other way to make this work is to make an entirely new drawing.

Before & after (and Punhead for size comparison):
8efbV9c.png
DCIT4qe.png
:PUN: